Is more girth always better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is more girth always better?

What's up with girth? Is more better or what? I was thinking that you can't have too much girth because if a baby can go through it why a 6inch girth penis cant?
    So basically for a vagina girth is always better, more pleasure. But for oral huge girth sucks if she can't take it in her mouth.
    Is this correct?
    STARTED: 17.11.2011.
    LENGHT: 5.9''
    GIRTH: 5.5''

GOAL:
    LENGHT: 7''
    GIRTH: 6''

"To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders" Lao - Tzu

anything over 5.5 inches is big, anything over 6 is huge.

After 6 some say it starts getting difficult for oral. You dont want to much though cause if you are 7 then chances are you wont be able to get into most girls
    Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

Comment

Originally posted by ThumbsUpSon View Post
      What's up with girth? Is more better or what? I was thinking that you can't have too much girth because if a baby can go through it why a 6inch girth penis cant?
      So basically for a vagina girth is always better, more pleasure. But for oral huge girth sucks if she can't take it in her mouth.
      Is this correct?
      Yes, because child birth is so pleasurable ಠ_ಠ
      My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
        Yes, because child birth is so pleasurable ಠ_ಠ
        Haha +1

Comment

More girth is isn't always better, most will say they have no problem with oral, anal etc etc but on a lot of women that is a problem.

Comment

Your starting at about 6x5 and your goal is 13x9. LOL. Optimistic to say the least! Well i wish you luck!

Comment

Originally posted by jdavid1990 View Post
              Your starting at about 6x5 and your goal is 13x9. LOL. Optimistic to say the least! Well i wish you luck!
              Thanks mate!
              My goal is to reach 13x9 in two years!
              STARTED: 17.11.2011.
              LENGHT: 5.9''
              GIRTH: 5.5''

GOAL:
              LENGHT: 7''
              GIRTH: 6''

"To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders" Lao - Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by jdavid1990 View Post
                Same thoughts ,here ....hehehehe
                7 june 2012 :
                EL : 5.1" , EG : 4.7"

9 july 2012
                EL : 5.2" , EG : 5" , BPEL : 6.5"

Comment

Is this correct?
                  This is some really flawed logic. As already pointed out, comparing the sensations of sex to those of child birth has no utility. In the end, it all comes down to the individual woman, her individual preferences and her individual anatomy. Just as men are born with different sized penises, women are born with different sized vaginas. This is why generalizing well never produce an accurate answer.
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thanks mate!
                    My goal is to reach 13x9 in two years!
                    whatever about 13" length but 9" Girth! You'd probably never have sex again but I suppose there would be other uses for it. If a person try's to rob you you just simply whip it out and smack them over the head, possibly knocking them out.
                    Initial Size 08/09/12 - BPEL: 5.12" , EG: 5"
                    08/10/12 - BPEL:5.5" (.38"+) ,EG:5.12" (.12"+)
                    08/11/12 - No Gains
                    08/12/12 - BPEL:5.75" (.25"+) ,EG:5.25" (.125"+)

Comment

I hate to shed any negativity, but you really should set a realistic goal. 13x9 would give you the largest penis in the world by a long shot, and your chances of getting there in 2 years are infinitely small. In fact, it would represent a growth of almost 600% in volume. I highly doubt 20 years of PE could even produce such a result.
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Dude, set some realistic goals - there is zero chance you can even come close to the numbers you have set as your goal. All you are doing is setting yourself up for failure. You might as well say you want to be able to bench 750 lbs 10 times.
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Oh god, not this argument again. Seriously, think for a moment: do women generally find childbirth an easy or pleasurable process? Why do you think women are given powerful painkillers and sometimes even a general anaesthetic when giving birth? In fact it's not uncommon for the vagina to tear, especially if it's the mother's first child.

So basically for a vagina girth is always better, more pleasure...Is this correct?
                          See above. The muscles that make up the vagina, like any tissues in the body, can stretch only so far before it becomes painful. So no, "the fatter, the better" is not true. Yes most women will probably prefer a dick that's thicker than average to one that's thinner than average, but there comes a point where it's just too thick. This point will vary from woman to woman. There are going to be some women who can happily handle (say) 7" girth but they're going to be few and far between.

Edit: hahaha, I just saw your goal stats. I should give you +ve rep just for the comedy value.
                          Ivor
                          Last edited by Ivor; 10-30-2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Duno about any of you guys but i would NOT want a 13x9 penis.... Jeez i wouldn't want a 10x8!

Comment

During childbirth, the vagina expands to let the child out.Her body knows how big her child is, and expands likewise.During sex, it might accommodate a 6 in girth tops.Any more might cause tears.

The only sane reason you would want a 13x9 is if you want to club people to death with your dick.A club that can be whipped out when needed and does not trigger metal detectors.It will take a while to cause a skull fracture, but i guess you could make people choke to death on it.

Just kidding.
                              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                              X