No announcement yet.

Changing Routine vs Increasing Routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Routine vs Increasing Routine?

I've been PEing for 68 days if I've done the math correctly, and I've heard it takes 90 days for your penis to get adjusted to PE, so you shouldn't change your noobie routine until those 90 days have passed. I'm just hoping to get some opinions on if it's necessary to change the exercises or add some, rather than just doing what I've been doing this whole time but increasing the time/repetitions.

I do a warm-up, stretching, and OK-jelqing. I've been increasing the time for stretching and the reps for jelqing. Is it recommended to add hanging and whatever else is available in the advanced section? Or should I just stick with my current routine? BTW I'm asking for when my 90 days are up, not for day 69.
    BPEL---EG-----Date
    6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
    6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
    7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Yeah man, you can either change or stick with what you've got. I'd say stick with what you've got if you're still gaining. Changing your routine may just be unnecessary, no reason for that other than seeing if something new works.

What I'd do if I were you is keep going with your routine and add a couple new exercises to it, but work them in slowly. See how you like it. And hey, have fun with it too. Don't do this for day 69 though, it should be pretty obviously what you ought to do tomorrow to celebrate. But at 90, you're good to go for some new stuff.
    "Heroes get remembered. Legends never die."
    Starting BPEL: 7.2" MSEG: 4.75" (Infrequent since 7/2011)
    Current BPEL: just over 8" MSEG: 5.125" (9/2012)

Comment

It depends on your goals, it depends on your gains, it depends on how you've reacted to the initial 90 days.

Most members move on to advanced exercises, but it isn't always necessary. If you're gaining with a beginner programme it makes no sense to change it If you're not gaining, you can add reps, or you can create a new routine, or you can move on to more intense exercises.

It all depends really.
      My progress log

Comment

Working...
      X