Size in small town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size in small town

Well me and my friends were having an interesting conversation today about penis size. We didn't get in to the topic of girth at all but we were mostly talking about length of a few different guys we know. We live in a town with a population of around 7,800 people and I just found out that there are 3 pretty big guys from here. One being a fairly good friend (half black white mom) is around 10 inches erect, another one of my friends good friends(white) is around 12 inches erect and some other guy that is a huge player is 9 inches erect. Now we didn't get into girth at all, but I was wondering would it make much of a difference with that length? I am talking to a girl who has been with the player who is 9 inches but have no clue on his girth and I am about 8 inches in length and 6 in girth so I am kind of worried about being smaller than him or her not being impressed. And yes about the other 2 I know girls that have been with them to confirm it and they said it was big but they couldn't really use it! Maybe a dumb question but just curious on this, I am the paranoid type about this.

Consider this from the perspective of a guy who is 6 X 5.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Ah and of course you are convinced of the accuracy of these measures, sigh we get this a lot.

Comment

Well seeing how my best friends girlfriend has been with the black dude and I know him very well yes I do believe the accuracy of that one, im unsure on the guy that is 12 but his wife measured him soft at around 9, not saying she measured right but it's still gotta be big. I am mainly concerned with the dude that has been with the girl I am kinda talking to. She has been with a lot of guys but is cool to be around and tries to get it from me when she is around so eventually I am just going to do it but don't want to humiliate myself either, but I don't see 1 inch making a huge difference.

Comment

Are you aware that most of the perfect penis size talk in this forum says the measurements 8x6 is the ideal for pleasuring a woman.
          Going for that boing factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Robberman View Post
            Are you aware that most of the perfect penis size talk in this forum says the measurements 8x6 is the ideal for pleasuring a woman.
            I guess thats not good enough in a "small town". Sure the fuck glad I don't live there.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
              I guess thats not good enough in a "small town". Sure the fuck glad I don't live there.
              It's easier to spread rumours and gossip in smaller towns. Theses rumours are false most of the time just to make it more interesting. "The guy was huge or the guy was tiny" is a hell of a lot more interesting than "the guy was average". Op I wouldn't worry about it and I would take these rumours(thats all they are if you havent seen these dicks yourself) with a pinch of salt. If you measured correctly at 8x6 then you are really big yourself.
              Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
              Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
              Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

12 inches huh? Riiiight...

Having 10.2" in length puts you in the 99.9999981010th percentile, which is 1 in 52,660,508 men, so imagine the odds and likelihood of having 12"!

Sure, it's possible, but highly improbable, I'm quite sure that his wife added on a few inches so she could brag to her friends, or alternatively, she measured from his asshole.

If you're genuinely 8x6" you really have no need to be insecure, it's ridiculous to be honest.
                My progress log

Comment

A small town, and three guys get together, who all happen to have 'pet anacondas' in their shorts? Must be something in the water. . . .
                  <=3 . . . . . . <==3 . . . . . . . <===3

Comment

I think your story would be an internet sensation if you could line up those three ding dongs and make them smile for the camera.Can you?
                    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Maybe their dicks were pictured in their high school year book.

Comment

Originally posted by mojave View Post
                        Well seeing how my best friends girlfriend has been with the black dude and I know him very well yes I do believe the accuracy of that one, im unsure on the guy that is 12 but his wife measured him soft at around 9, not saying she measured right but it's still gotta be big. I am mainly concerned with the dude that has been with the girl I am kinda talking to. She has been with a lot of guys but is cool to be around and tries to get it from me when she is around so eventually I am just going to do it but don't want to humiliate myself either, but I don't see 1 inch making a huge difference.
                        Uh huh, you are convinced of this highly improbable size being accurate, sigh we get this a lot.

Comment

9 inches soft? No way, she measured that wrong without a doubt.
                          Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
                          FG: 3.5"
                          SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
                          BPEL: 7.3"
                          MEG: 5.51"

Comment

I guess in a small town you've got nothing better to do than sit around and measure your dick. Have you guys ever heard about baseball or tv?
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                              I think your story would be an internet sensation if you could line up those three ding dongs and make them smile for the camera.Can you?
                              Hahahaha this made me laugh!
                              June 2012 = BPEL 5.3" x EG 4.5"
                              Sep 2012 = BPEL 6" x EG 4.5"
                              Dec 2012 = ?
                              March 2013 = ?

Comment

Working...
                              X