Does PE actually work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PE actually work?

I've been researching this for a long time now, and I'm still confused on the credibility of the Jelq. For example, many urologists recommend to stay away from the Jelq and that It causes many injuries, scarring, and damage. i.e "The gains are only from scar tissue". However, there are so many registered users on this site disproving said claims. Could somebody provide me a little insight on this situation? Is Jelqing real, has anyone shown a urologist for proof? Does it work or will I end up ruining my willy because of some internet site?
    -Thank you
    waiting to hear from the forum members. If there is already an answer for a question of this type, please point me towards it.

I love the jelq because it gave and gives me a bigger flaccid and erect gains, especially in the girth department. Also my dick looks healthier than ever so the whole "scar tissue" thing is bullshit in my opinion.

Comment

All I got from jelqing was more noticeable veins, better flaccid and maybe a 1/10" girth gain. It didn't do anything for my erect length, but my dick is made of steel reinforced concrete.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

It doesn't work. We're all here to get ED.

Comment

well props to whoever can give me evidence.

Comment

Your never going to get "evidence" until you try it for yourself. Your just going to get a bunch of guys here jumping down your throat and smart ass responses. Do a search here for others that started a thread asking the same thing. You will see what Im talking about. I understand your skepticism, your right to be skeptical but many are intolerant to it. Cult like intolerance sometimes.

P.S.- There is a guy here named "Rammin" who has some pretty convincing progress pics but I will admit convincing before/ after pics are pretty rare. I think I legitimately gained .25" in length but it wasn't jelqing that did it.
            ColtAR-15
            Last edited by ColtAR-15; 11-03-2012, 10:39 PM.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

We're a happy community on our own. Whether you join or not doesn't affect us. All the info you need from us is on this site. Use it wisely or go back to where you came from lol. Simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognitopad View Post
                We're a happy community on our own. Whether you join or not doesn't affect us. All the info you need from us is on this site. Use it wisely or go back to where you came from lol. Simple as.
                Exhibit B

Comment

yeah i see a bunch of stupidity right now. leading me to believe one thing: DONT DO IT

Comment

You need to keep an open mind when it comes to PE.. Like many things in life, there is a big grey area. It comes upon how you use it . The urologists may tell you differently because like many in the orthodox medical field, they go with what is scientifically proven plus he will prefer to get you sign up for a trimix solution than having you utilise something that is 'natural' . If he told you to jelq and it works, he wont want to be liable if you broke a blood vessel and got injured. Thus, gain the wisdom here and use it .

In my personal experience, jelqs have worked superb to giving me a great vascular and healthy penis. And Im no hung as a stallion but who said red hot steel need to be long to please ? Just my humble opinions here of course.

Comment

so the jelq does not work?

Comment

lol, someone ban this idiot. trolling has found its way to pe forums now? i cant think of a better way to waste my time

Comment

Originally posted by youzwizeguys View Post
                          yeah i see a bunch of stupidity right now. leading me to believe one thing: DONT DO IT
                          The choice is yours. I have had no negative effects from jelqing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognitopad View Post
                            lol, someone ban this idiot. trolling has found its way to pe forums now? i cant think of a better way to waste my time
                            It doesn't take much for you to resort to name calling and encouraging the banning of someone.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
                              It doesn't take much for you to resort to name calling and encouraging the banning of someone.
                              That's not the point. When a member offers his insight and tells the guy that jelqs are working for him, and he responds with 'so the jelq does not work?', it doesn't take much of a genius to figure out what we are dealing with here. Either way, I'm off. You can keep wasting your time lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X