- 11-04-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
According to the LOT theory, you should stretch your penis in the direction that tugs back when you kegal. My TUG is out and up but I can only wear my extender pointing down because it is the only way I can use it discreetly. Would I be able to still have gains?
- 11-04-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Blog Entries
I don't have experience with extenders, but I can tell you that in terms of manual stretching, guys can make gains despite their LOT.I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
Nice Guy blog posts
"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin
- 11-04-2012 #3
It's been a while since I've read the LOT post, but my recollection is that you should hit low angles (BTC & SD) until you fully maximize lig gains (LOT of 6), then switch to high angles (SO & OTS) to work on the tunica, which will also transfer to the inner penis because of the maximized ligs.
Regardless of whether the LOT theory holds true or not, extenders are exempt IMO. There simply isn't enough tension to worry about whether to target the tunica or ligs first. Extenders almost exclusively focus their light traction on the tunica, so extending straight down is fine regardless of LOT
- By WantGirth in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2013, 03:07 AM
- By john_mgm_uk in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 20Last Post: 05-28-2011, 07:20 AM
- By Learntolift in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-17-2011, 08:31 PM
- By bpsi1 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:36 PM
- By TheGodJr in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2010, 06:44 AM