Starting Back up with PE Tomorrow, a Few Q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Back up with PE Tomorrow, a Few Q's

Hey guys i done PE for about 2 months and worked up to 10 min warmup, 10 min stretch, and 25 min wet jelq. every other day cycle routine. I'm gonna try to do the JP90 advanced beginner program now. Do you guys think this will be a good transition I've taken 2 weeks off and tomorrow im going to start PE again.
    Do you guys think it is gonna be a positive workout if i start doing JP 90 program 5 days on and 2 days off? Lemme know wat you guys think and maybe some feedback on what you guys would do. thanks!

Everyone is different so it is hard to say what will work best for you but you will have fun with this routine. I started with it so I'm interested in seeing how well it works for you after getting a couple months under your belt. Try the 5 on 2 off and if you like it, stick with it. If not, try the 2 on 1 off.

Comment

yeah i did a VERY basic routine because i never PE before, so for those two months i started out with only like 3 min stretching and like 5 min jelq for first sesion and every other day i would build up on that increasing time till after 2 months i reached 10 min stretch and 25-30 min jelq sessions. I took 2 weeks off. Now for my gains i had unreal boners and my meat was just fuller and thicker. I measured in an increase of .25 in EL and .25 increase in EG. Flaccid numbers were at .5 for length and .5 in girth. Not too bad for first 2 months and i wasn't even going that intense just real beginner stuff. I also got a few prominent veins i never had before. Yeah it really is interesting to see how well the transition is going to be from real beginner program to a more advanced program. I'll be sure to post gains every month and then final gains after the program.

Comment

Working...
      X