This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bunch of BS

You know what really pisses me off? A bunch of guys on here that love to show other guys their horse cocks to show off and get responses like "wow man your huge" to stroke the ego. No class at all in my opinion! Now whats really impressive is somebody that starts off with an average dick and shows pics of growth. Now that's impressive. You already know you have been blessed. So why do you need to stroke your ego from guys that are trying to be where your at, Some of us may never be that big. But then again with work and few years maybe. But in my opinion this site is for people that want to grow not for people to show that they are already huge! Its sick if you ask me!
    So I have been at for a while and need to post results since I started.

Flacid November 11. 3.75 March 13. 6"
    NBPEL Nov 11. 5.5" March 13 6.5"
    BPEL Nov 11. 6 March 13 7.2"
    EG Nov 11 4.5 March 13 5.1"

Self-improvement is self-improvement. Why does it matter where you start? The gains are what are important, not the overall size. Everyone wants to be bigger, it can't just be for average guys. I think the most impressive is the guys who are honest about being below average.

Some people are motivated by the larger sizes and pictures gives a good idea of what those sizes actually look like. Not everyone with a big dick is as base as you may believe. The moaners with their groaning is "a bunch of BS".

P.S. You don't have to look
    GoingForGold
    Last edited by GoingForGold; 11-05-2012, 10:51 PM.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

My main question is, when you have an 8x6, why are you on an enlargement site?
      Goal: Huge

Comment

I agree with GoingforGold on this one, improvement is improvement and there is no need for this thread.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
          My main question is, when you have an 8x6, why are you on an enlargement site?
          Personally, I think of PEGym as more than an enlargement site.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

A guy with a 9 x 7 is welcomed here just as a guy with a 5 x 3 is. What is the purpose of this thread, to start a fight, to cry poor me? You have the ability to get bigger if you want.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Everyones welcome but I see what hes saying. You look and look and you cant find anything to help you or your improvement. You just get people saying hoe big theyre cock is and its frustrating. Trust me, I know. Been doin this for over 2 years and just losy legnth. Tried everything from month breaks to edging. Jelqing ect. Nothing, muscles a little bigger but I actually lost like half an inch. Lol

Comment

If anyone can help, please do. Private message me or something, id appreciate it

Comment

Its not the fact that some people start big or small. Its the constant ego stroking post that bring up size. If I ask how to jelq I don't want to hear how you went from 6 inch girth to 6.75 by jelqing. That is useless information that is only there to belittle other members IMO.

It don't matter to me really. I am happy with my progress its just a constant bzrrage of egotistical post. I guess its to be expected with a group of guys. The whole alpha male crap but still. Maybe I'm wrong and overreacting but I surely feel sorry for a newbie with below average stats because they would feel like 1 in a million here. Hell I'm above average and comfortable with what I have and it makes me feel inadequate.

Comment

Just take it with a pinch of salt, they're entitled to be here
                    Initial Size 08/09/12 - BPEL: 5.12" , EG: 5"
                    08/10/12 - BPEL:5.5" (.38"+) ,EG:5.12" (.12"+)
                    08/11/12 - No Gains
                    08/12/12 - BPEL:5.75" (.25"+) ,EG:5.25" (.125"+)

Comment

Well I actually don't mind it because it's given me an idea an inspiration of where I want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by cptlongdong View Post
                        If I ask how to jelq I don't want to hear how you went from 6 inch girth to 6.75 by jelqing. That is useless information that is only there to belittle other members IMO.
                        I understand the point the OP is making ... but I disagree with your post cptlongdong.

If someone is giving you advice or direction on a PE method, it's worthwhile knowing whether they're talking from a position of fact (that is, they've grown themselves) or they're just speculating.

Also, doesn't it give you some motivation knowing that the particular method actually worked for them?

Comment

I really don't care if a guy is big small or medium. My only concern is the size of my dick. Sure the guys like me who start below average are perhaps here to stop being embarrassed or to get to a stage where they feel they are in the average zone have a different kind of motivation and motivators than say a guy who starts at 7 or more. However it's not all about size it's about EQ and a whole bunch of other stuff too. Having a go at guys on ego trips is pointless. What matters is the big guys help the little guys as much as they help the other big guys. The below average guys are just as cool but in different ways. In fact everyone on the site I have had contact with is very helpful and supportive.
                          Start Oct 2012
                          NBPEL 4.6 BPFLS 5.75 Flaccid 2.5
                          Nov 2012
                          NBPEL 4.6 BPEL 5.25 BPFLS 6. Girth 5. FG 4. Flaccid 2.75-4
                          Dec 2012
                          NBPEL 4.75 BPEL 5.5 BPFLS 6.25 Girth 5 FG 4 Flaccid 2.75-4.25.
                          Jan 2013
                          NBPEL 4.8 BPEL 5.6 BPFLS 6.3. Girth 5 FG 4 Flaccid 2.75-4.25

Comment

Originally posted by hunghigh View Post
                            You know what really pisses me off? A bunch of guys on here that love to show other guys their horse cocks to show off and get responses like "wow man your huge" to stroke the ego.
                            Penis enlargement takes a lot of work: sure, some people want their ego stroked but for many guys it's helpful to hear some encouragement. With or without horse cock, we're all trying to get bigger and we may as well support each other (IMHO). TBH, I find it pretty inspirational to see an average guy end up with a massive dick.
                            Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

Comment

you sound a lil jealous...
                              personally I could not give a shit about another guys size. I'm here for my own reasons and worrying about that isn't one of them. Yea, I want to be bigger, but thats not why I joined here. I want overall better health for my dick, great eq and the knowing that I can have sex with any chick I'm with and not worry about getting it up or not...
                              smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

Working...
                              X