- 11-06-2012 #1
What's up people.
Just got a few questions in regards to jelqing that I need cleared up.
1. When forming the ok grip with thumb and index finger (the place where these two fingers meet) does it meet at the bottom of the shaft or the side? Not sure as to where my fingers should overlap at along the shaft.
2. When I do my first stroke with first hand do I keep it under the glands until my second hand is halfway up the shaft? Or do I remove the first hand from underneath the glans as soon as I start my next stroke with the 2nd hand?
- 11-06-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
1. my finger tips rest on my CS;
2. after I get my grip fully set, I release my grip up at my glans (others though jelq part way up before releasing).
What is most important is that no matter how you do your jelqs, make sure you are maximizing the amount of blood you are pushing up your shaft, and that you keep a slow, steady stroke.
- By Dr Pepper in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2011, 03:22 AM
- By dongofsteel in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2010, 09:27 AM
- By Wolfmesser in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2010, 12:13 PM
- By dirty sanchez in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2010, 03:00 AM
- By meteora77 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-30-2010, 12:22 AM