No announcement yet.

How long before goals are permanent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before goals are permanent...

Say my goal was 8 inches, and i then got to 8 inches, so obviously i would stop my full routine as I dont want to keep going buti know i would need to do some sort of routine to cement my goals.

My question is, do you need to do the cementing routines for a little while and then the goals become permanent, or would you need to do it for the rest of your life otherwise you would drop back down some
    Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

keep doing the same routine 3 days a week for cementing. If you stop cold turkey, you will lose half of your gains.

Comment

Originally posted by bakoso View Post
      keep doing the same routine 3 days a week for cementing. If you stop cold turkey, you will lose half of your gains.
      Yeah I get that but I mean, do you need to keep doing it forever. Or is there a point where the goals have been cememnted and you can stop.

Comment

Yes, eventually you can stop PE and keep your cemented gains. Be aware though, that you may need to cement for quite a while before you reach this stage!
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

You can stop eventually, cementing happens gradually. More and more it feels like it's your own penis; not bigger, just part of you.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I'm told that with extenders, there is no cementing process, your length gains are permanent. And when I took a leap of absence from using my extender for about 5 weeks or so, I didn't see a loss in my erect gains, however my flaccid size did drop off a tiny bit, but that could be from a temperature change from summer to fall and varying flaccid sizes on a daily basis.

Comment

what sort of time frame is the cementing. Like a few months or a few years

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...permanent.html
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                X