Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty experienced, but thinking of returning to JP 90.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty experienced, but thinking of returning to JP 90.

I've been PEeing on and off for like 4 years, I'm 20 now, and frankly I'm not sure how much I've gained, some of the gains are probably thanks to aging. Anyhow I've never been really consistent though since mid July this year and the only thing I've done is jelqing and 3 weeks ago I started doing ULIs. I've seen some minor gains in erect length(0.2''), might be thanks to EG, and some major gains in NBPSFL and BPSFL. I'm considering now to take a week off from PEeing and then do the JP 90 again, what do you think about that, am I too conditioned? Should I take more than a week off?

Thank you?

.2" is almost a quarter of an inch - so that's nothing to be disgruntled about.

I'm not sure what your previous routine consisted of in terms of volume, so I can't really say how JP90 will compare to it.

Look at it this way: JP90 is a beginner program, but it can also serve as a template. Basic stretching, jelqing and v-jelqing. That's what it is. You can keep that as a base and work on changing it piece-by-piece as you advance. Change the volume of stretches or the types of stretches, change from wet jelqs to ultimate jelqs, add in a girth exercise when you're ready.

You can take a week off and then decide what to do from there.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
    X