This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8.5 or bigger, wall of fame

I am going to see if ay one who claims to be 8.5 or bigger will post a picture that backs up thier claim. I just want to be clear here about what I am saying. I am not calling any one a liar, I am not trying to promote big dick pics or anything of that nature. I am simply proposing that anyone who wishes to show they are 8.5 or longer in BPEL has a way to do so.

Remember that it must be in a link, please do not post them so they are in view unless some one wishes to se them. We have had many claim giant sizes, many doubt those who do and very very few pictures of anyone with a size like 8.5 or bigger actually have a pic with a real ruler.

We dont want your dick next to an object. I have been playing with a camera and I can even make my dork look huge next to a tv remote or a beer bottle, a hair dryer or even a jar of pickles. If it isnt a ruler it is simply a bullshit pic with a bullshit claim so what do ya say fellas, simply put man up or shut up. I am not 8.5 but if I take a pic the pic will match the claim. When I say I am 8 iches or better I will post here asap.

One more thing, I do respect those that dont wish to use a ruler in a measured pic so long as they havent made claims with other pics. If you take a pic and make a claim stop avoidig the ruler. If you dot ever take pics I respect your reasons.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Reps to anyone who does so, I'll also give them for 6.25+ in girth.

Comment

But, what is the point of this, i mean, im BPEL 8,1 inch and NBPEL 7,7 inch, and i dont see the point of putting a picture of me right now, i do have a picture of my penis NBPEL without a ruler, that im going to save until i see some gains, then i will put both up, so the people can see that my routine does work, and how much i gain in the time it took me to win those gains, but come on, i dont think people can just come here to say i have 10 inch dick, just for saying if they are just 4-5 inch, because they are the ones that are lying and there is not point, they are not going to win anything.

Maybe i will put a picture here later to help your "statitiscal" study, but maybe not.

EDIT:

Apologize i just misread, i thought it was 8 inch or longer BPEL.

Comment

What bothers me is how to measure bpel... its right in the middle right? Where you get the shortest but the real reading? I'm 8.5 that way i can get more other ways but rather say less and not be exaggerating haha... I'll do a pic one day with a ruler, if i get a ruler, an can be bothered... Just asking that question about measuring really...

Comment

Yeah right in the middle. The real question is what position should the ruler be in. Should the numbers be looking up at you so that the ruler is "laying" on your penis, or should it be vertical with the numbers pointing left or right. I'll try to link you to an old thread discussing this. You might not think it makes much of a difference but I get about 0.25 of an inch difference for some reason.

Comment

According to my BPEL poll that I started awhile back, 52 guys at least claim to be 8" or longer.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              According to my BPEL poll that I started awhile back, 52 guys at least claim to be 8" or longer.
              Would like to ask whats the point of this, i just started to this forum like two weeks ago, and i have already make two days of exercise, and im making this for me, and not for other people, the only size i care is mine, soo is not that weird to ask the op why is so important to see if other ones have 8.5 inch or bigger penis, just care about your size, and you shoulb be happy.

Comment

Jdavid I see you commented on my thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...correctly.html

I hope I answered your question above, but I still think that the one I posed remains unanswered. I just followed the link in my original post on that thread and it seems ************* is blocking the image that gandalf posted. Oh well. Okay, I have hijacked this thread enough, lets see the pictures!

Comment

I hope those pics don't overload the site. Lol. 6" girth pics would.
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Yeah i repped you thanks.

Comment

Ruler angling depends on curve, but in the case of straight it should rest square against the pubic bone to the tip. The edge of the ruler should run along the middle of the penis, otherwise you will get inconsistent measurements. If you have a pronounced curve, use a tailors tape and a cut off peice of ruler or other object you can attach to push deep into the fat pad. Just a thought.

Comment

rixxer12, I understand exactly what you are saying and I am not disputing your claims. If you ever decide to post your pics from staring to where you are at now kuddos to you. Good luck with your goals!

Comment

I'll post a pic of my HUGE.....11 inch cock.........11 inches by 7.5 inches............oh yeah, a true pussy splitter....;-)
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                            I'll post a pic of my HUGE.....11 inch cock.........11 inches by 7.5 inches............oh yeah, a true pussy splitter....;-)
                            Thats why you are "MBD"

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              Thats why you are "MBD"
                              Damn skippy BOOOYYYEEEEEEEEE lmao......gotta chain that some bitch to my inner thigh it's so fuckin' big.......;-)
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X