Thread: Burning from Jelq?
- 11-09-2012 #1
Ok, I have been having some great gains with a pretty intense routine (posting it sometime this month or next). My routine includes a lot of different aspects, so it is complicated. Anyway, I have had to take it easy the last couple of weeks because of life (about 10 days), thus no PE to speak of. Probably will post an f'ing loss for this month.
Well anyway, last night I jelqed some at about 70-80% erection, and well it f'ing hurt, and I did less than 20 jelqs. To me I would call it a tearing feel, kind of like a burning sensation internally, it honestly felt like I was blowing out my internal penis structure. The best way to describe it would be like the feeling you get from tearing newly healed skin or an Indian burn. I obviously stopped and have no injury, but I did have to massage it for a good 30min to get the burning sensation to go down. Anyone else ever have this experience? You know taking a relatively short break, and then experiencing an extreme burning feeling from jelqing.In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.
- 11-10-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
I have never experienced pain as you described but I have felt an unusual amount of pressure when jelqing after a break (1 week) and either not warming up or not starting at a lower eq and gradually building up to higher eq levels.
- By Padawan787 in forum The GymReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2012, 06:11 PM
- By Dano in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2010, 11:59 PM
- By natural_one1976 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 07-10-2010, 02:40 PM
- By luweesz in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 02-21-2010, 12:11 AM
- By papaki in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2008, 09:35 PM