Penis Bigger during Sex/ Oral??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Bigger during Sex/ Oral??

Weirdest thing, whenever I masturbate and take measurements, my penis looks noticeably smaller than when I am having sex. It does not seem like an EQ issue, because my penis gets hard as a rock when masturbating. It just takes a more full and larger look when I am actually in the moment. Can you have poor EQ and still be very hard? If so, maybe my true measurements are bigger than I think!
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

A good way to put it is that my "sex penis" looks a lot like my post -workout penis.

Comment

Your penis better be bigger with a partner than with your hand or else I'd have to do something about it....And EQ stands for erection quality so the higher it is the harder your erection will be.

Comment

Yeah I get that. It just seems like sometimes my erections can be very hard but look and feel smaller. Like maybe the CC is filling with blood but not fully expanding. I'm not sure.

Comment

It's probably due to the different perspective between the different acts.
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Two perspectives - your partner is holding it when you are having sex, so your perspective is mostly visual; you are holding it when you beat off, that is visual and tactile.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

i think i feel the same way... i have largish hands, and she has girlish hands. So I agree with rbi, its just perspective.
              Start
              BPEL: 6.7
              MSG: 4.5

Now
              BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
              MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

The resistance of the hand (even lubed) causes a retraction... it is kind of designed to do that for easier initial penetration. So when your whakin it still applying any pressure, the cock is staying in initial penetration mode. You see it bigger when fucking after shes nice an wet, and ya feel little to no friction, your cock is now in flare mode. Where the head is designed to flare so the rim is to act as both a sperm remover (for removing other potential mates) and sperm blocker, to keep your own in.

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                  Weirdest thing, whenever I masturbate and take measurements, my penis looks noticeably smaller than when I am having sex. It does not seem like an EQ issue, because my penis gets hard as a rock when masturbating. It just takes a more full and larger look when I am actually in the moment. Can you have poor EQ and still be very hard? If so, maybe my true measurements are bigger than I think!
                  Yep, during sex, or a blowjob especially, I look girthier, especially the head. When I masturbate I'm usually not all that into it, I'm a bit meh, so I personally find a noticeable difference between a masturbation/measuring erection, and a "sexual" erection.

I usually have soft glans when I masturbate, but not at all when I have sex.

It's probably due to arousal.
                  My progress log

Comment

Regardless, I will never take a measuring tape into the bedroom. I'll just keep using my masturbation stats.

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                      A good way to put it is that my "sex penis" looks a lot like my post -workout penis.
                      Sex penis? Holy sh*t man...you just named my next band.

And yeah totally possible. Arousal. That was me last night. I'm fairly certain I hit 8". The Mrs. sure thinks so.

Comment

Cervical Punch would be a good one too.

Comment

This thread reminded me of the sly hand measuring I did with my ex. I passed it off as curiosity when in fact I was trying to gauge how her hand might look around my penis in comparison to mine.

Back on topic... I thought this was a normal occurrence, I always put it down to higher states of arousal. I can only get to this "sex penis" state if I balloon for ages, where as with a woman it's sometimes the moment I'm with her!
                          Going for that boing factor.

Comment

Thx to Nola-rise for explaining the functionality of the penis rim. That's pretty cool!
                            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                            CI:1.5 -2.5
                            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                              Thx to Nola-rise for explaining the functionality of the penis rim. That's pretty cool!
                              Secrets of the Phallus: Why Is the Penis Shaped Like That?: Scientific American

Awesome article about what I said. Article could also explain our deep embedded obsession to be the largest male... simply to make sure that tool works effectively. (is like 3 page article so be sure look for the 1-3 tabs at bottom of writings.)

Comment

Working...
                              X