Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this an injury?! Please help I'm really worried!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this an injury?! Please help I'm really worried!

I've been PEing lately and in the middle of my PE session I looked over at my member and I see this big red spot in the middle, not VERY big but relatively big... What is it? Is it a burst vein or something? Please help I'm really worried and afraid it's something serious, although I don't feel pain =/!!

Can you post a photo of that?

Comment

IMG-20121114-00125.jpg

I'm sorry I did not post one in the beginning, but there it is, and if you find it to be not clear enough I'll post another.

Thank you very much in advance!

Comment

Just took a close look at it. This looks like it is on your shaft? It didn't appear to be the membrane of the glans.

Either way, gluing my face very close to the screen and looking at your dick (under what other circumstances would a straight guy do this) I can see the outline of small veins under the tissue surface near the injury site.

Firstly, don't freak out. Secondly, don't apply heat to this. Stop PE for a while. Periodically ice the area (make sure the ice is well wrapped in cloth)...this will reduce any associated swelling. The fact that you don't feel any pain, at least to me at this point given the injury, is probably a good indicator. I wouldn't associate this with a nerve related injury; it appears vascular in nature.

Over the coming days, just gently tap your wang from side to side keeping your hand off the site of injury. This will help stimulate gentle blood flow to the area and promote healing.

Finally, I am not a Doctor. If you have real concerns about this injury at any stage, see a qualified medical practitioner immediately. Keep us updated mate.
        27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
        14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

Yes it is on the upper side of the shaft, and under the glans a bit, either way it is definitely not on the glans.

How much are we looking at in terms of the length of the period that I should be stopping PE? =/

Thank you very much mate!

Comment

I wouldn't engage in PE until it clears completely. Gently promoting circulation of blood by gentle tapping of your wang will encourage blood flow. The blood will bring nutrients to the site and the walls of the blood vessel will repair. Very hard to say how long that will take as individual healing times vary. Just keep an eye on it and if it grows any larger, becomes more discolored or you start experiencing pain, head off to the Doctor.

Comment

Will do, thank you very much for your help!! =)

Comment

No problem. Just wanted to ask...did this present itself just after a PE session or shortly after? What kind of PE exercises were you doing prior to the injury?

Comment

It was during the session, I was doing the JP90 and I was just with finished my stretches and went into Jelqs, and while Jelqing I saw this red circle and then stopped completely and had a shower =/

Comment

Ah ok. Looks like a blood vessel rupture as I said earlier. Shower (hot) probably would have encouraged further leeching of the blood throughout the tissue giving the effect in the photo.

All good and just give it time to rest. Again, as a disclaimer against being sued (lol), see a Doctor if you feel more concern

Comment

Hehe, no worries mate, I will if I don't see any progress in this upcoming week

Comment

Just wanted to add that I did not even feel it when it happened, only when I looked did I recognise it, there was no pain what so ever. And one more question out curiosity, how bad is a rupture?

Comment

It's nothing to worry about, I would say. Just rest for a couple of days and it's gone by itself. And use less force when you stretch.

Comment

I used to make these drills 5-6 years ago and I got those marks then constantly on the whole shaft because I exercised so hard thinking it's going to grow faster but it hasn't.

Comment

Lol yeah, I guess one doesn't learn until it is the hard way, and here I am xD

I'm thinking of taking the whole week off and resuming on Monday next week, any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                              X