Clear All

• NEED .7 Girth by June

Please guide me,
    to workouts of arnold intensity,
    for prosperous growth,
    Thank you,...
    All advice appreciated.
    big piece

Since you have only been here approximately a month, you should stick to beginner routines to condition your penis. Don't take unnecessary risks. Those who gain easily will gain easily, and those who don't won't. Working harder than you should at the beginning won't change that. You are attempting to stimulate growth by extending the amount of time your penis is at a larger size, and also doing light damage to/stretching the tissues. This is not a work out. This is not some attempt to make micro-tears for increased muscle mass. While a lot of your penis is soft muscle, soft muscle does not build the way skeletal muscle does, and it regenerates at about a 10th of the rate.

Remember this is not a work out, this is penis enhancement. You are also trying to widen the tunica, which is also a limiting factor, and takes time to grow. Imagine getting weights on your ear. It would take some time, but eventually your ear lobes will descend and heal at a certain size. Its a similar idea, but you are working with tissues that are far more sensitive. Your earlobe doesn't really matter, but each part of your penis plays an integral role in its function. Be careful.

You can't know how well you will gain or not. Your best bet is take it as you can, follow the recommended exercises, watch your PI's like a sniffer dog hunting coke, and whatever you do, do NOT get discouraged.

You might not hit your goal... or you might hit it in half the time. You can't know and you don't know, but I am willing to bet its worth the effort.
    CaptainJohnson
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 11-14-2012, 11:17 PM.
    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

If you've been peing for atleast 6 months, here is my guide. Proceed at your own risk.

3 days a week

Pump for 1 hour

Clamp for 1 hour

Jelq for 1 hour

In that exact order one after the other in one sitting, 3 days on a week.

Comment

shit man!! ^
        Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
        Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
        Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
        Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Squeezes and clamps and hardcore edging with ballooning.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by TurtleProblems View Post
            If you've been peing for atleast 6 months, here is my guide. Proceed at your own risk.

3 days a week

Pump for 1 hour

Clamp for 1 hour

Jelq for 1 hour

In that exact order one after the other in one sitting, 3 days on a week.
            idk what pumping does to you but i hear its very unnatural.
            and clamping = eq problems?

but please explain these obscene instruments and what negative effects i will see and positives
            big piece

Comment

Originally posted by Break View Post
              idk what pumping does to you but i hear its very unnatural.
              and clamping = eq problems?

but please explain these obscene instruments and what negative effects i will see and positives
              You wanted Arnold intensity, you got it! Lol!

Comment

I'm with these guys, you asked for it you got it man. But I haven't tried pumping, clamping or ballooning.
                PATIENCE
                CONSISTENCY
                FOCUS and
                DETERMINATION

Comment

Yea man... I've seen pumpers their pieces look like a chernoble mutations
                  I wanna keep my aesthetic elements
                  big piece

Comment

That is lymph fluid in the outer layers of penis tissue, it is temp. Those guys are not pumping for PE gains. Check out GTO's pumping guide.

You are a newb, you need to do PE for newbs or you WILL hurt yourself. JonPop has a great routine for beginers. Follow it.

And....

Pump 1 hr

Clamp 1 hr

Jelq 1 hr

= broken penis forever. In that order.

Read the articles, do the beginer routine. After you're educated and have a good foundation, then go for the more advanced stuff.
                    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

The most important thing to gains is consistency. First, adjust your diet if needed, start a good progressive kegel routine, exercise, get plenty of rest, drink the correct amount of water, and then spend 20-30 minutes a day 4-5 times a week pulling on you dick. In my opinion diet and lifestyle have a larger impact then upping your routine past the 2-3 hours of PE a week. However, if you want suggestions on PE do the JP90 and switch up your focus every 2-4 weeks, and slowly add more advanced exercises.

Look the thing that separates people that gain vs those that don't, is probably genetics. However, optimum health increases the efficiency of you bodies biochemical processes. This is not body-building, it is body modification which require optimum biochemical processes to achieve.
                      In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

You set your goals pretty high but that doesn't mean that you can't reach them. Why don't you read yourself into PE instead of asking us things that are already answered?
                        Everyone here wants to gain big, just because someone wants to gain .7 very fast doesn't mean we have some secret tips for those people. You can just use the same methods than anyone else here. Condition of the penis is very important so start or stay with the beginner routine.
                        I think you should not think that more = more. Many guys overwork their unit and still think they don't do enough (=minimal gains, injury). Keep in mind that there are guys who stuck with basic methods and have shown great gains without pumping, extending, hanging or clamping.
                        Good luck on your way.
                        Actual stats
                        BPEL: 8,75 "
                        EG(Mid): 5,5 "
                        FL: 5,25"
                        FG: 4,75"

Goals:

Curing P.E. [x]
                        9,5" x 6" [ ]

Comment

Working...
                        X