- 12-07-2012 #181
Everyone is treating the men as being mutually exclusive, however they are not. The men are actively having sex with women as well. In addition, the odds that a 6"+ girth sleeping with another woman that has a 6"+ is equally as low as everyone else. Therefore if the 1.5% is right, approximately 13% of all average woman (assuming 9 partners is average for both sexes) have slept with it least 1 guy bigger than 6" girth. This is how averages work, and this is the correct treatment of this logical problem.
The thing I have, again, been trying to say is that these numbers are not random. Most likely there will be two separate pools of women. One pool will have a substantially lower than 13% chance of sleeping with a 6"+ guy. The other pool will have a substantially higher than 13% chance of sleeping with one 6"+ guy in their lifetime.
As far as confounding the issue and saying all 9 guys are 6"+, yes, that is highly unlikely, unless some other variable is at play(I never said anything against this, but anyhow). Which again is very possible if mating is non-random. An example would be a porn star or a stripper, either of which should have a significantly higher opportunity rate than an average woman.
Lastly, apparently I have been spending too much time on this site, I think I may have to reduce it. Ad hominem attacks by administration seem a little inappropriate to hypocritical, especially when utilized in questioning a persons logical ability.In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.
- 12-07-2012 #182
- 12-07-2012 #183
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
This thread acts as if 6" girth is what everyone should hope for. I'm very very content with 5.1" and so is my missuss, she's small and much more would be painful for her until she got used to it.
One thing for all of you fretting about the statistics of women sleeping with someone 6" or more. The likelyhood is that if she hadn't already been with someone within close distance to 6", it would probably have been painful or uncomfortable with her. If the average woman had slept with a few guys around the 5" mark (average) then had a one night stand with a 6"er, you really think she'd just get used to the sie straight away? Yeah sure, some would. Most probably wouldn't unless prepared for it. After that she might even be glad for a below average girth so she doesn't worry about it hurting like that again.
Also, just cause some guys have high girth doesn't mean they have high length as well, many people on here fretting about 6" girth guys may well have higher volume of actual penis.I'm back!
- 12-07-2012 #184
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
1) yes, it's self-reported, so even if guys aren't lying as such they're probably giving themselves 'the benefit of the doubt', e.g. taking a measurement only at the thickest point rather than averaging over several points, measuring while clamped or wearing a ring, or simply rounding up the odd 1/8" rather than down;
2) even if every guy who responds is mercilessly honest with himself, there's still the selection bias, i.e. bigger guys are more likely to respond (even anonymously) than smaller guys;
3) it's very likely that the average size of PEGym members is a fair bit higher than the general average for the simple reason that PE works so guys who've been doing it for a while tend to have made substantial gains.
I'd have thought all this was too obvious to need pointing out. A self-reported survey on a dick enlargement forum is not a reliable way to estimate the size distribution among the general population.
- 12-07-2012 #185
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- 12-07-2012 #186
- 12-07-2012 #187
- 12-25-2012 #188
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- By Radiohead in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 180Last Post: 11-21-2016, 01:31 PM
- By EverLast75575 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2012, 01:34 PM
- By TateTheGreat in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:46 PM
- By Radiohead in forum Success ForumReplies: 58Last Post: 07-09-2009, 02:20 AM
- By Radiohead in forum The GymReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2009, 12:20 AM