X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What percentile is 6+ in girth?

seems to be a lot of confusion surrounding this

i see 8% of ppl on here according to polls at 6+ (and 8% also say they are 8+ in length...)
    kingsley says 19% are 5.5 and up

and others say its in top 5 % or even 1 %

which is it??

and where does 7 inch girth go on the percentile chart?

idk.. i want to be in top percentile of girth... im at 6.2 now... and i want the information as do others...
    Thanks.
    big piece

You are...Worry no longer!
    Starting: 1/14/12
    BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
    BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

I have done a lot of statistical analysis, here are some numbers for you:

(This data is compiled by me based off of the Lifestyles data of a 4.9 mean EG with a 0.508 standard deviation. Z scores were computed using the 2010 US census for the male population.)

5.5" EG = 88.12189692 percentile; 1 in 8 men
      6.0" EG = 98.48197197 percentile; 1 in 66 men
      6.2" EG = 99.47521451 percentile; 1 in 191 men
      7.0" EG = 99.99821638 percentile; 1 in 56,066 men
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
        I have done a lot of statistical analysis, here are some numbers for you:

(This data is compiled by me based off of the Lifestyles data of a 4.9 mean EG with a 0.508 standard deviation. Z scores were computed using the 2010 US census for the male population.)

5.5" EG = 88.12189692 percentile; 1 in 8 men
        6.0" EG = 98.48197197 percentile; 1 in 66 men
        6.2" EG = 99.47521451 percentile; 1 in 191 men
        7.0" EG = 99.99821638 percentile; 1 in 56,066 men
        i would love to believe this, my only objection to the study is the small sample size and that the sample was not an accurate representation of population. It was done in cancun on spring break... what is the confidence interval?
        big piece

Comment

If i'm 5.5 MEG and 6 inches base girth... In with percentile am i ? How do they mesure in those studies ?
          Start: 2/2013 6.8x4.75
          Progress: 1/2021 7.75x5.75
          Goal: 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Break View Post
            i would love to believe this, my only objection to the study is the small sample size and that the sample was not an accurate representation of population. It was done in cancun on spring break... what is the confidence interval?
            alright so lets say there are no proper statistics then.

what would you have to gain out of knowing the percentiles of peoples natural sizes anyway? dont see what it really has to do with anything. bigger is bigger.

Comment

sigh, 1 out of 8 men? Damn, I need to get my girth up

Comment

I'd be glad to use numbers from another study (all i need is the mean EG, and the standard deviation). Though in my own research, almost every single study that had mean and std information published came out about the same (within a percent or so), and a couple even came out well below these ones.
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Larger guys who doubt themselves don't accept size stats because their opinions are emotionally fueled. Do your best to overlook how you feel about your penis and try to accept the stats. Its easier for a less endowed man to accept the stats because it supports his hypothesis: he's not as big as he thinks he is.

For a bigger guy, he can be convinced his penis is more average, which makes him doubt the statistics due to the fact that they make his penis seem massive.
                  "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                  "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Ive been around less then a month, and this break guy so far has been the most obsessive guy on dicks. Posting at all different hours... Maybe the gym admins need to do some intervention?

Comment

How could the interval of .5 make such a large stat difference... I heard average girth in Nigeria was 7 inches and everyone on this forum seems 5+
                      big piece

Comment

Look up "bell curves" and "normal curves"
                        The farther you get away from center, the more influence change has on the result.
                        For example:
                        going from 4.9 (average) to 5.4 (a .5 difference), the frequency goes from 1 in 2 to 1 in 6
                        going from 5.4 to 5.9 (the same .5 difference), the frequency goes from 1 in 6 to 1 in 41
                        going from 5.9 to 6.4 (.5 difference again), the frequency goes from 1 in 41 to 1 in 635

When you get towards the end of the ranges (5th-6th standard deviation), even a change of a tenth changes the outcome by magnitudes because of the bell curve.
                        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Nola-rise View Post
                          Ive been around less then a month, and this break guy so far has been the most obsessive guy on dicks. Posting at all different hours... Maybe the gym admins need to do some intervention?
                          Pm one of them don't spam my thread
                          Which is a legit question which has a lot of uncertainty and confusion surrounding it.
                          big piece

Comment

spam? I didn't spam...But did express a valid observation -1- time in your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                              sigh, 1 out of 8 men? Damn, I need to get my girth up
                              A hell of a lot better than 1 out of 2 and I don't even believe I am that well off.
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Working...
                              X