- 11-16-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
Here's my current routine, 5 on/ 2 off:
Morning: manual stretches SD: 20min
Evening: clamping: 30 minutes (10minx3)
Reasons why I think I need to add some bundled stretching:
1. My BPEL = BPFL
2. My EQ is off the charts
3. All my clamping girth gains have come from my CS. The bottom of my penis is now massive, but my CC's haven't budged.
So, I tried adding 5 minutes of bundled stretching immediately prior to clamping and all my PI's were still good. Should this be enough? Am I just aiming to "loosen" it up for clamping, or should I keep bumping up the bundled minutes until I get negative PI's?
Last edited by yomali; 11-16-2012 at 01:57 PM.
- By hollywod8691 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:41 PM
- By p3rt2k10 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2010, 08:18 AM
- By stillwantmore in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2010, 07:20 PM
- By rbi99 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2009, 01:56 AM