Girth gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth gains

I have had no results with gaining girth over the past 4 months.
    My routine is:
    5 min warm up
    10 min jelq
    10 min v jelq
    10 min pump
    10 min jelq
    Then I take a shower for a cool down.

Any ideas for what would be beneficial? I have had very minimal length gains as well, but I am mainly concerned with girth.

How is your Jelq intensity? Do you feel good pressure inside your penis while jelqing?

Girth gains are tough. I am a slow gainer and it took time to gain .5". After about 6 months I started to progress to more advanced exercises like Ulis, which helped. but you have to be careful with those.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

First off, UJ's will target you CS and you should see results in a matter of a few weeks. UV's will better target you CC's then regular V's. Advantage is they are similar to what you are doing, but way better. See my signature. I preach UV's and UJ's, not because I came up with the idea (or at least was the first to write about them), but because they are so much better than the traditional way of doing jelqing.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Have you tried clamping? Also, alot of people who use extenders are reporting girth gains in addition to length (at least base girth that is).

Comment

Ultimate Jelqs and Clamping works. Pumping is ok too but it's temporary

Comment

Take a look at this thread. It has many helpful links and exercises.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...s-methods.html

Comment

Working...
            X