Thread: Week 3 Results and Question
- 11-18-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
I've been doing a PE routine for 3 weeks now, and seeing greater than I expected results. Somewhere around +.25 in EG and almost +.5 in EL(I say almost because I didn't get an exact measurement before I started, but my Girlfriend def verified the size increase in bed).
6min warm towel warmup
few more min in warm towel
15min bath mate
Hot shower warm down
(Starting to add more time as I go)
The results have been great not sure how permanent they are yet but def noticed difference.
So to the real point Ive had several complications and wondered if anyone had experience with the same issues?
1. Been having a goo amount of aches in my penis, just figured this was normal until this weekend when I was having sex and it started to hurt much worse. Kind of felt like a charley horse was coming but in my penis. Is this normal with growth?
2. I have a very slight curve already(Not sure if its a curve, Left side is a little bigger than the right). Since I have started the curve has gotten more noticeable. Has anyone had this issue as well?
3. I have had pains in my left testicle, I think from improper Bath Mate use. Notice some extra fluid on the left and larger veins. I thought it was onset of varicocele and my urologists says I could have a very slight case but said it is genetic and not caused by trauma. I'm not sure if I should get a second opinion or just keep on PEing and see if it gets any worse?
Anyway just looking for some experienced opinions and offering my story to help future prospective PEers. I have read hundreds of posts and figure the only way a site like this can work is if everyone pitches in there 2cents.
- 11-19-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
ive also been doing the exercises for 3 weeks now... started with 2 workouts a week 5 min warm up/6 min stretch/10 min jelqs on this third week i stepped up a notch doing it 4 times this week 5 min warm up/ 10 min stretch/ 15min jelqs
ive noticed my penis stronger in my erections and even bigger or looking just fuller; also felt the aches but thats about it. Havent felt any pain while having sex, only a stronger erection for sure. id say see a doctor again and make sure things are okay, before you keep on doing the exercises and using Bathmate. Not sure how good that stuff is... keep us posted! Good luck
- By rrr in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:48 PM
- By lab in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2011, 08:47 PM
- By 6inchkiller in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2011, 05:45 PM
- By Rcgomes in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-04-2011, 04:40 PM
- By pdoubleoty in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2009, 11:43 PM