BigO LAS ( Lazy Ass Stretch )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigO LAS ( Lazy Ass Stretch )

Tonight I tried a variation of the fowfer or LAS. which ever you prefer to call them and I found with a bit of tweaking to the original LAS that I came up with an extremely intense version of said exercise. I will warn you that all though it seems like the normal LAS it is about gripping your dong with your thighs and then really getting some insane leverage and pull targeting the suspensory ligs.

Here is what I did. I was watching some football and decided that I had a minute to get a stretch in so I was about to do an LAS ( lazy ass stretch ) when I thought I would try it with a twist.

I bent over about as far as I could forward, head breaking the 90 degree mark, almost to my shins. I grabbed my wankster and placed it between my butt cheeks. I closed my legs still in the bent forward postion and slowly stood up and then placed my self still holding my dong with my thighs onto the couch in a semi laying down position. I got my legs up and then proceeded to lay as flat as I could. The pull was about as intense as any hanging set I have done.

I then every few minutes layed as flat as I could and flexed my abs and the stretch intensifed even more ( about 15 to 20 % ). I planned on doing this for 20 or 30 minutes while I watched some football but to be honest I was done at 10 minutes and almost sweating while I was glancing at the clock at the seven or eight minute mark.

Trust me on this, I say it was intense and this is coming from a guy who can hang 35 lbs off his dong for 15 minutes.

Here is the beauty of this stretch in a nutshell. I am a hanger who is on a girth kick so i was missing my usual suspensory lig stretches. I wanted to hit them good so I tried this and I feel as if i hit the ligs as good as a hanging set. Any hangers, please feel free to try this. The best thing about this is that it can be done spontaneously, no lube, no hanger, no anything required but your dong, your thighs and a minute to go silence of the lambs style.

Please give it a try and report back. I am curious to see what you all think of it. I think you will be surprised. Remember the key is getting that whole unit as tight into your thighs and butt cheeks as possible then straightening out your body.

Two hours later and my ligs are screaming and yes, i am affectionately going to call this the BigO LAS. enjoy and best of luck
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Wow cool findings. Are you thinking to do once daily on training days? Or are you going to be doing multiple sets? I am definitely going to try and see if i can accomplish the same feat. Thanks for sharing the "BigO LAS". Please update us with your progress using this newly devised stretch.

Comment

I will do a ten minute stretch daily, I will try to get up to 20 minutes, if I cant take it I will go to 2 ten minute sets. Please let me know what you think if you try it.

Comment

Woke up and still felt the stretch from last night so I will try for 15 minutes tonight. I am hoping to get 10 guys or so to try this for a week or so and give me feed back.

Comment

I'll try
          My progress log

Comment

I have replaced my hanging with intense stretching, and loving the results.

Comment

Well then try this at least once, as deep as you can get it and I would bet you will feel the burn. Good luck guys. I was shocked to find that I could get a type of LAS to be this bad ass.

Comment

Sounds similar to how I have been doing my fowfers/las. I gained about an inch BPEL from doing them this way in September and October about 2-4 hours a day with rest days as needed. This really hits the ligs all across your pubic bone. Honestly, after getting up to a lot of time I feel it about 3 inches either side of my dick across the pubic bone. I switch up going left, right, and center and try to get them in whenever I can or when I am not fatigued. I have been on an unintentional maintenance routine for the last month due to time constraints, so I am not expecting any gains this month. However, I believe this may be one of the best, cheapest, and easiest ways to gain length. I did not gain length like this 8 years ago when I first started PE.
                In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

I do this all the time cept its my balls that limit me lol...
                  Starting:9-8-2011
                  BPEL: 8 in.
                  MEG: 6.25 in.
                  BPFL: 6.5 in.
                  FL: 5.5 in.
                  BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
                  BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
                  MEG: 6.375 in.
                  NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

I tried it, but I didn't really feel anything in my ligs unfortunately. To be honest, I've never had any luck doing normal LASs or Fowfers before either, so I'm sure either my technique with these types of stretches is lacking, or something with my physiology prevents me from feeling them as most others do.

I'll keep messing around with it though, I'm more convinced that I'm not quite grasping these types of exercises and just need to work on technique.
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Are your lig stretch gains maxed out?

Comment

I don't believe so, at least not by Bib's diagram.

I'm not sure if it's related, but I've always slept tucking the Frank and beans behind my thighs, not really stretching per se, but still all tucked back there. I've always had a difficult time reaching lig fatigue, even though my exit point isn't that low
                        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                          I tried it, but I didn't really feel anything in my ligs unfortunately. To be honest, I've never had any luck doing normal LASs or Fowfers before either, so I'm sure either my technique with these types of stretches is lacking, or something with my physiology prevents me from feeling them as most others do.

I'll keep messing around with it though, I'm more convinced that I'm not quite grasping these types of exercises and just need to work on technique.
                          I can try to explain my technique. Stand up, grab your balls with one hand similar to a cock rings around the balls, loosen them up if necessary so you can get them out of the way to one side. If long enough grab the glans area of you penis from behind and through the legs. If not long enough stretch until long enough to do this. Then pull back through your legs hard and tight to your crack. Arch you butt back and upwards (should feel the stretch in your lower back), pull as hard as you can, and sit down gently with your back arched. Slowly remove your hand from your penis trying not to let it slip forward. Get settled in so you can feel the stretch in you penis and ligs keeping your butt arched somewhat. Once you are comfortable and you have all of the butt wiggling down so that you penis is not being pinched or is uncomfortable, you will be able to drive your pelvis down and forward to feel an extremely strong stretch on your ligs.

Hopefully, that makes sense. A few notes on getting these into a routine. They will be difficult to do in the beginning as your penis may want to turtle forward. This will go away after you get better in your technique, and flaccid exercises will help the most to get this retraction to go away. I found that intense flaccid jelqing really assisted in getting this exercise to work better. I am about two months in to doing these and instead of taking about three to five minutes to get settled in; it takes me less than 20 seconds to get them going. By the way your flaccid will probably no longer turtle that much throughout the day. Mine went from 90% turtle 10% loose to about 90% loose and 10% turtle over the last few months.
                          In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

So you basically lay your cock over your A-hole?

Comment

FRANKS AND BEANS! Have you seen my wiener?

BTC would usually be where your A-hole is, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X