The Jerk Off Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jerk Off Theory

I was just doing a PE session, and I started thinking about how a lot of people say you shouldn't masturbate/ejaculate right after a PE session, or even on the same day if you can resist. I was thinking that after PE, your penis is going to be inflamed/swollen/bigger than normal, so if you can maintain an erection right after your PE session via masturbating, wouldn't that help temporarily cement or continually keep your penis tense as increased blood flow would stay in your penis for a longer time. It might give your penis a better chance to get used to the new size and accept the extra blood that it wasn't used to.

It's just an idea, but I masturbate and ejaculate after almost every PE session (probably 90% of my routines) and I've had pretty good gains. I won't have gains this week because I took the week off except for 2 days ago and today, but maybe this could help peoples routines in general. Feel free to agree or disagree with this as I don't have any scientific background to prove this.
    BPEL---EG-----Date
    6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
    6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
    7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

You know, I've honestly thought about this whole masturbation/gains thing before. I agree with what you say, a lot of people do to.

To me it seems that the natural reaction to ejaculation is for the penis to relax and heal from extensive work. If anyone is thinking about this from a logical point of view, PE is not normal. It's without a doubt confusing to your brain as well, like jerking off and then just stopping before you cum, since the normal procedure with your penis is not stretching it and pushing blood through it while you've got a semi and then putting it away. If you are trying to expand tissues in your cock, you need them to heal. Though many people seems to think otherwise, ejaculating after a workout seems completely appropriate: your brain calms your body, makes you sleepy, and your body is working to heal your dick from extensive exercise. This is undeniably the perfect way to ensure your dick will speedily and naturally heal itself. Plus you get to have an orgasm and relieve some stress, quite a perk if you ask me.
    "Heroes get remembered. Legends never die."
    Starting BPEL: 7.2" MSEG: 4.75" (Infrequent since 7/2011)
    Current BPEL: just over 8" MSEG: 5.125" (9/2012)

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOrDieTrying View Post
      To me it seems that the natural reaction to ejaculation is for the penis to relax and heal from extensive work.
      i'm not sure how you came upon this theory, but your body is always healing itself- it doesn't matter if you ejaculate or not. As to masturbating after a session, what users here discourage is ejaculation after a session. Depending on your refractory period I think it can do nothing, or hinder gains a bit. Edging after P.E. is a really good idea no matter what because it keeps your penis plumped and expanded.

Comment

I've had a hard time holding back during edging. Lol. But when I do edge without orgasm my buddy hangs bigger for longer. Also I end up with huge loads for my wife. So edging is a win win. But its hard to refrain, if your single just cum once or twice a week.
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by must get big View Post
          i'm not sure how you came upon this theory, but your body is always healing itself- it doesn't matter if you ejaculate or not. As to masturbating after a session, what users here discourage is ejaculation after a session. Depending on your refractory period I think it can do nothing, or hinder gains a bit. Edging after P.E. is a really good idea no matter what because it keeps your penis plumped and expanded.
          Yea I'm essentially saying masturbating afterwards would be good for the same reason as for edging, to keep the penis "plumped and expanded". I agree with RiseOrDieTrying that it would relax your brain to orgasm, and if your body can relax (mind included) then you may heal at a faster rate, almost like how when you go to sleep your body heals and refreshes at a much more rapid rate than if you got half the sleep you are accustomed to.

Ejaculating also seems to help my penis feel less tense, the ligaments are relaxed and feel good. Isn't that why warming up is recommended? To help relax everything in your penis so it can stretch easier without risking injury? Ejaculating can act as a sort of warming down, which everyone should do, but I'd doubt it's common.
          SeemsLegit
          Last edited by SeemsLegit; 11-23-2012, 07:01 PM.
          BPEL---EG-----Date

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
            I've had a hard time holding back during edging. Lol. But when I do edge without orgasm my buddy hangs bigger for longer. Also I end up with huge loads for my wife. So edging is a win win. But its hard to refrain, if your single just cum once or twice a week.
            That's interesting, I tend to turtle if I missed ejaculating the day before. Masturbating/orgasming seems to let my buddy hang longer and wider naturally, as if it's expecting to be used right away. Massive cum loads are nice, as gross as that sounds, but I don't have the motivation to keep myself from busting after edging.
            BPEL---EG-----Date

Comment

Edging is excellent for pumping up the good androgens and growth and relaxing factors but it has been shown in studies that ejaculation causes a significant alteration of these hormones and the release of hormones such as prolactin, which is a factor in the loss of erection and desire for sex after ejaculation and orgasm.

It has been observed in some sex offenders that have a history of doing the shocking shit you read about in the newspapers, that they have no prolactin release responce to orgasm thus are able to sexually violate some poor victim repeatedly over a period of time...but I'm getting off topic.

There is a study which shows that testosterone levels within the corpora cavernosal sinuses of the penis increase by four fold during erection and stimulation phase. After ejaculation testosterone levels tend to drop off for a few days then start to rebound to a peak level at about the seventh day post, then return to baseline levels.

I let myself ejaculate usually once a week and usually not right after a workout but sometimes it happens....s'all good

Comment

edging is great for the penis after PE. ejaculation, however, has been proven to be harmful to PE gains. who knows why, but it has been proven in a clinical study. maybe it's because your penis think its done working after ejaculation, so it shrinks up until it's ready to go again. this is counter productive; we need the penis to be as full of blood as possible at all times, which ejaculation hinders.

Comment

I guess I should ejaculate in my case then, if I don't then my penis shrivels and has no blood in it. I did it 3 times today so hopefully it won't hinder much.
                  BPEL---EG-----Date

Comment

Funny I saw this thread because normally I dont ejaculate after my edge session, I normally on do it with my girlfriend. Today though I got a little carried away, pulled a strong kegel, even gripped tight under my glans. Held this for a few and when I let go Explosion. Was pretty upset, within minutes my member shrinks and turtles the rest of today. If I wouldn't have ejaculated I hang at 5-5.5 inches the rest of the day, which is pretty big since Im 7 Bpel. I need to get way better at stopping ejaculation.

Comment

Did you say three times in a day? Seems a bit excessive and could be counter-productive. I hold off on cumming with exercises but when I started out I would end every PE session with a bust. Now my exercises are a bit more intense and ejaculating along with them is just too much.

That being said, I love the way my penis hangs the day after sex, and I always ejaculate(once I didn't, long story). Very full and floppy. I just assume it's happy,
                      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                      CI:1.5 -2.5
                      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I actually havent masturbated in about a week and Im getting these amazing gains out of nowhere. Noticed .25 length gain in 4 days. Flaccid gains are good too.
                        Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
                        Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

Im not super familiar with this area yet, but from what I read it takes a lot of energy out of you when you ejaculate. If this is true I could see it effecting gains, I mean why wouldnt it? If its similar to your body recovering after the gym then energy levels are very important. If you are low on energy from many different factors such as low sleep, low food intake, stress, etc. then your body takes longer to recover. I dont see why this wouldn't be the same for PE. So thats why I dont think ejaculating is the best thing after a good PE workout.

Comment

Working...
                          X