Thread: Good warm up question
- 11-24-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
Would 15 minutes in a tanning bed be a good warmup?
- 11-24-2012 #2
The wavelength of both UBA and UVB is too small (around 300-400nm) to penetrate much past the inner layers of skin. While the skin will be warm, it really won't be warming anything deeper than that.
Infrared, with its longer wavelengths of 750nm and above can definitely impart heat in deeper tissues and would be a much better bet.
- By Peter922 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2011, 10:27 AM
- By James91 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2011, 06:59 PM
- By TheGodJr in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2010, 01:31 AM
- By backflipmanguy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2010, 05:27 PM
- By julyrock in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2010, 05:39 PM