Can Uli lead to penis discoloration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Uli lead to penis discoloration?

I was reading threads on clamping and it appears that discoloration is a common side affect of clamping. Since a Uli is essentially manual clamping, I was wondering if folks have noticed any discoloration associated with Uli's? Clamping set are pretty long (10 mins seems usual) compared to a Uli set so there are differences beyond hardware vs manual.

Absolutely. I would clamp for less time, unless you don't mind discoloration.

Comment

What would be a safe amount of time to avoid discoloration?

Comment

Not only Clamping and Ulis give you discoloration, also in my experience you get alot of discoloration through jelqing a lot. I dont jelq that much anymore, and my discoloration is going down. I would suggest you go for Ulis
        instead of clamping, clamping will really make your penis darker. Ulis are better, because you get a better control
        of the erection. Please correct me if I am wrong here...
        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

i would call that side effect of jelging overall. My color got darker after about 2 weeks when i started v-jelgs and jelgs. I also have noticed that if im 7 days off from jelging,penis exercises and have masturbated less my foreskin will get brighter, but it still is darker than the day i started.
          Started again! 14.3.2014

Comment

Originally posted by jcarrier View Post
            What would be a safe amount of time to avoid discoloration?
            Five minutes to start with, slowly increasing the time and intensity after a week or two. It's better
            to start out real slow and build up as with all of the p.e. exercises.

But I would alternate between jelqing and clamping, while slapping my semi-erect cock against my thighs real often. Long edging
            sessions a couple times of week should also help with keeping the tone of your cock pink--that is, if you have a pink toned cock
            to start with. I know if we are dark skinned, our cock color would be as dark or darker than the rest of our body--I guess??

I'm assuming one's prick is not discolored in some areas to start with. I know dicks come in all shades and colors. Maybe I should
            write a book--Shades of Pink? I dunno.

Comment

Lol, its like you want a ferarri but can only aford a sun faded one, but you don't want a sun faded ferarri. Hell its a ferarri drive it!
              :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Ha, ha. I'd take a sun faded Ferarri any day. He,he,he. A Ferarri is a Ferarri is a Ferarri. A rose is a rose is a rose.
                A prick is a prick is a prick.

Comment

I'm really white. Don't think all of the sudden my wife would like to see a purple penis, lol. That's the only thing it scares me in PE, I guess. Do you see clamping being fundamental to getting a big girth growth ?

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I am of Indian descent so got a dark penis to begin with. I have been doing Uli's for a month and been jelqing for about 9 months (since I started PE). Can't say I have noticed any darkening of the penis yet. Again, started out dark so that is likely the reason.

So other than skin darkening, there is no negative effect of Uli or clamping (when done properly of course)? I like Uli's because they help me target head girth and I need to even out my girth a bit. At the same time, Uli's are a lot of effort. Holding tight grips with both hand for 45 to 60 seconds can starts to feel like work after a while. Clamping sounds like it would be less work. If skin color is the only concern, then I can introduce clamping into the mix. I am on a 2-on-1-off schedule. I can Uli on one day and clamping on next and then take a rest. This way, I get overall girth workout with emphasis on head girth.

Any feedback?

Comment

Working...
                    X