Thread: Hurt the frenulum
- 11-27-2012 #1
A month ago or so I was stretching and then edging and i guess that due to the extra engorgement of the head coupled with the tight foreskin around the glans and some excessive force led to a small cut at the frenulum in the upper area on the back of the glans. it bled but stopped very quickly - however, i could see that it hadn't healed fully.
Today it happened again, the cut and quick bleeding, at the same spot and I noticed that actually a small piece of the frenulum seems to be gone - like a burnt bridge, with a gap in the middle of the frenulum.
My concern is healing it fully so that i'm not more prone to std's - having a cut on your dick is not advisable at all.
I will not stop PE as i'm in my fourth month and seeing good progress.
What can I pass on the would to heal it faster and close it for good?
Thanks and sorry for the long post.
- 11-27-2012 #2
Stop P.Eing for week or 2 and get some good lotion for it. Let it rest and heal.
- By kohkindachi in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2013, 01:44 PM
- By untold04 in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2012, 10:41 PM
- By BWC in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2012, 01:24 PM
- By Nikar in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2009, 01:52 AM
- By hoeren in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2008, 02:39 AM