If you are a natural 'slow cummer' or have information on BPFSL causing gains, please don't get bored of this and do respond i'm quite interested. Everyone elses opinions are also very welcome of course haha.

I'm not really about on here any more, I stopped a while ago because I was happy enough and things were great in the bedroom so I didn't see much need to continue.

Briefly: I gained half an inch overall in my PE time. This was mainly in the first 4 months, so newbie gains. The months after that my sessions were intermittent and scattered, no real focus was in them because I was losing interest due to my girlfriend being very complementary. I started around 6.75" length and finished after about 7 months at 7.28". A very respectable size I think.

I measured frequently and didn't gain a thing in the last few months. When I stopped, I kept up some kegels, and did a LAS or fowfer often, though this dwindled down to doing nothing, LAS were just out of habit.

However, in the months I didn't gain any BPEL, my BPFSL did increase, by a good centimeter or so.

Months after doing no PE at all, I've gained. I'm now brushing 7.5" length on a good day (damn should have kept those kegels up, so every day is a good day).

I know these aren't massive gains. But PE'ers can appreciate gaining nearly a quarter inch, especially with no work! Now I know some people have reported similar things, but have attributed it to the break making your member less attune to stress, so when they return to PE they can pull lighter but gain more. Again others have reported similar things akin to myself.

In my mind, it may have something to do with BPFSL. Is it possible, do you think, that gaining BPFSL can lead to definite errect length gains? In my case BPFSL went up, I stopped PE, and within a few months of no exercise, errect length went up. I pose this purely to see if anyone has any further thoughts on the matter, or examples supporting/against this idea? It's mainly for my own knowledge, I like to try and understand these things.

Many people say that gains in BPFSL are often followed by errect gains. But do you think that the BPFSL can actually CAUSE the other gains? Mechanically speaking it isn't overly sound but isn't impossible either.

My OTHER speculation is more a question.

Is there a link between respective glans size and stamina/sensitivity?

I know there will be many cases out there against this but i'm looking for responses from the 'slow cummers' more than anything. I'm one myself, it takes me at least 30 minutes and I could keep going for a long long time if I didn't force things along so not to hurt the missus. I also have a small glans respective to my shaft. Although this is only during sex, through mastrabation i can cum within minutes if I so choose.

I'm interested in the sensitivity of the glans. Could having a smaller glans mean less cells to be stimulated and send pleasure impulses? Could this be a cause of lasting longer in the bedroom? I look at this in the light that I'm trying to find similarities between the guys who naturally last a long time in the bedroom.

One other possibility is the rigidity of the glans. You see some shining glory heads that would be rock hard if compressed. Yet for me, if I do a high intensity jelq at max EQ so the maximum pressure is pushing out my glans, if I poked the glans while at this compression it would still be relatively spongy and not hard, while at the same time being much larger than normal. I don't know if this is normal for everyone or certain people. If it were just in slow cummers it could be a possible cause.

Just the ramblings of someone whos stopped PE for months but still has the page bookmarked :P I look forward to anyones input.