This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very interesting new supplement!! Read

So I recently stumbled upon a new supplement. I'd like to discuss it..

It is called Kanna (Sceletium tortuosum). It is known to have psychoactive effects, so my buddy ordered a bunch online. He likes it, and I tried some today. It didn't really do all that much, got me a teensy bit "off" But as I'm reading about it online, It contains SSRi's, which are common receptor targets for depression, found in Prozac, Zoloft, etc. THIS IS THE INTERESTING PART. I'm reading this article and I quote

"Due to the fact that it decreases physical tension and increases circulation to the genitals, kanna may be a good choice for men and women suffering from sexual dysfunction.Kanna has been combined with yohimbe and other sexual-stimulant herbs to improve stamina, physical sensitivity, and emotional response to intimacy. Women using kanna have found it to be one of the few effective treatments for low libido, especially during and after menopause."

Interesting eh? I am going to keep looking into this, I would like to find a good source I will ask my buddy right now actually. He bought an oz (28g) for $16. 350-500mg a day is a good dose. That means an oz would last you for well over a month, less than 75 cents a day!!

I have been taking it through out the day today, I will definitely post later when I PE and let everyone know if I notice any extra expansion. Also, I am going to keep taking it daily for the next week or 2 and see where it leads me.

Does anyone have any experience with this supplement? Let me know, I'm sure we all want to hear more! (Or at least I do!)

http://voices.yahoo.com/kanna-worlds...b-4912278.html

PLEASE PEOPLE, I created this thread with good intentions, if you have negative and non informative things to say, please post them anywhere else
    faithandhope
    Last edited by faithandhope; 11-30-2012, 02:38 PM.
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

SSRI's are some very powerful drugs that interact in the brain and should be used Only the guidance of a physician. You want to usE IT because some idiot said it might have an affect on genital circulation and it might be good for pe? You don't plan on living very long do you? Aren't you the sAme guy that was here posting after taking LSD?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by cusp82 View Post
      ssri's are some very powerful drugs that interact in the brain and should be used only the guidance of a physician. You want to use it because some idiot said it might have an affect on genital circulation and it might be good for pe? You don't plan on living very long do you? Aren't you the same guy that was here posting after taking lsd?
      lololololol
      faithandhope
      Last edited by faithandhope; 11-30-2012, 05:10 PM.
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

Like I was trying to make this a productive thread so people on here could learn about a possible new supplement, as when combined with yohimbe it is very good for curing ED, as well as increading libido (male and female)

Looks like I done got myself into trouble

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
          Some idiot said that? whos this "idiot", the many physicians who wrote the many many articles out there on it? How about you try reading some of them before posting yet another ignorant response on my thread. I was SUGGESTING that it MIGHT be good for PE and clearly asking for more opinions on it. Really, I'd rather get DE-repped and have you off my threads with your nonsense, sorry nothing personal but why go out of your way to rash on something you clearly don't know about.

Don't care when I get de-repped once again, because I highly doubt you clicked on the link or did ANY research on your own before posting, did you?

SSRI's are, but once again if you learned something before posting you'd know what you are talking about

I'd also like to point out that, CLEARLY, SSRI's are dangerous.. if you take too much. I'm not telling people to take anything, and if you do, its under the assumption that you've researched and know how much to take.

I could literally go on forever. I'm too stubborn to shut up at this point. So you think the prozac and zoloft that physicians give people are healthy? No, they fuck up your brain chemistry. Overstimulation of the serotonin receptors for LONG periods of time isn't good, nor am I condoning it. If you'd read the article, you'd know that it takes a minimal dose to have the circulatory effects on the genitals. It would take daily use for months to even effect your brain chemistry, and daily OVERDOSING for months to really fuck it up.

I don't get it man, why go out of your way to even post that? There are a hundred other threads you could have helped people out on, yet you specifically chose this one alone to post on, and haven't posted on anything else recently. Am I the only one who sees what I mean? like come on now I try to be nice and cool with everyone and help people out as much as I can, I've read plenty of threads that I'd love to go on and start rambling. But I don't and thats the point.
          Firstly, drop the attitude.

Secondly, the idiot in question is the author.

Juniper Russo's Contributor Profile - Yahoo! Contributor Network - contributor.yahoo.com
          Juniper Russo - Freelance Writer

Hmmm, look at that, no medical background.

I've checked on pub-med and yeah sure, it is a SSRI, but I can't find any reference to increased genital circulation. If that's what you want, play some sport, or take Gingko Biloba, there's no need to fuck around with your brain chemistry.

Thirdly, CUSP does know what he's talking about, seeing as he actually has a fucking medical background (which is more than can be said for the author).

Fourthly, do you honestly believe that you are being singled out by CUSP? You posted a thread about SSRIs, he suggests only using them under the guidance of a medical practitioner, i.e. not some quack who wrote an article on yahoo. Hardly an unreasonable suggestion is it?

Fifthly, your amendment to the OP is bullshit, people are allowed to criticise what you say, it's an open forum, deal with it. If someone disagrees with you they are fully entitled to express that opinion.

Do what you want, it's your body, but keep your reactions in this thread civil.
          My progress log

Comment

Very interesting. I do know that SSRI's that are commercial have negative impacts on sex drive - zoloft for example.

Comment

Like I was trying to make this a productive thread so people on here could learn about a possible new supplement, as when combined with yohimbe it is very good for curing ED, as well as increading libido (male and female)

Looks like I done got myself into trouble
              Just because something can give a boner doesnt autimatically make it good. Cusp may have just a wee bit more knowledge than you on just about any subject, as a matter of fact all subjects PE related so I would throw the word idiot around with caution.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                Just because something can give a boner doesnt autimatically make it good. Cusp may have just a wee bit more knowledge than you on just about any subject, as a matter of fact all subjects PE related so I would throw the word idiot around with caution.
                I didn't call anyone an idiot.

Nor am I doubting his knowledge.

Info on Sceletium tortuosum is hardly PE related. If he had some good knowledge on it then why come here to criticise when he could have just informed me and been helpful, doesn't that seem like the more useful approach.
                faithandhope
                Last edited by faithandhope; 11-30-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                  Firstly, drop the attitude.

I've checked on pub-med and yeah sure, it is a SSRI, but I can't find any reference to increased genital circulation. If that's what you want, play some sport, or take Gingko Biloba, there's no need to fuck around with your brain chemistry.

Thirdly, CUSP does know what he's talking about, seeing as he actually has a fucking medical background (which is more than can be said for the author).

Fifthly, your amendment to the OP is bullshit, people are allowed to criticise what you say, it's an open forum, deal with it. If someone disagrees with you they are fully entitled to express that opinion.

Do what you want, it's your body, but keep your reactions in this thread civil.
                  I'm entitled to my opinion as well and I gave it, sorry you didn't like it I can criticise what he has to say just as well.

http://www.drboxalls.co.za/PDF/Dr%20...30%20260mg.pdf

I would have responded the same exact way if anyone wrote the same thing, nothing against cusp personally.

So having a medical background means you know everything? What are the chances he has hands on experience with this? If so, like I said in the beginning I'd like to hear about it.
                  faithandhope
                  Last edited by faithandhope; 11-30-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I didn't call anyone an idiot.

Nor am I doubting his knowledge.

Info on Sceletium tortuosum is hardly PE related. If he had some good knowledge on it then why come here to criticise when he could have just informed me and been helpful, doesn't that seem like the more useful approach.
                    He commented on the SSRI aspect of it.

And you clearly do doubt his knowledge, you called him and his posts ignorant, you also implied that it wasn't the first instance, and you called his post nonsense.

Oh but you can throw the word FUCK around, clearly with an attitude?
                    Oh, i'm terribly sorry if I poisoned your fragile mind.

http://i.imgur.com/GUjSD.gif
                    My progress log

Comment

You can die from overdoses of SSRI's, please read up on Serotonin syndrome. Not criticizing, just telling you to be careful dosing this yourself, especially since most SSRI's have a long action period, and kind of have a cumulative effect.
                      In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                        He commented on the SSRI aspect of it.

And you clearly do doubt his knowledge, you called him and his posts ignorant, you also implied that it wasn't the first instance, and you called his post nonsense.

Oh, i'm terribly sorry if I poisoned your fragile mind.
                        then dont be such a FUCKING hypocrite dude, telling me not to give an attitude.. with an attitude. That'll solve the problem.

and it WASN'T the first instance, he posted on my other thread with "knowledge" that was, by definition of the word, ignorant.

So much dam hostility, let him speak for himself.

Comment

then dont be such a FUCKING hypocrite dude, telling me not to give an attitude.. with an attitude. That'll solve the problem.

and it WASN'T the first instance, he posted on my other thread with "knowledge" that was, by definition of the word, ignorant.

So much dam hostility, let him speak for himself.
                          Would you like a glass of water, I know digging this fast always makes me thirsty!
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I'm entitled to my opinion as well and I gave it, sorry you didn't like it I can criticise what he has to say just as well.

http://www.drboxalls.co.za/PDF/Dr%20...30%20260mg.pdf

I would have responded the same exact way if anyone wrote the same thing, nothing against cusp personally.

So having a medical background means you know everything? What are the chances he has hands on experience with this? If so, like I said in the beginning I'd like to hear about it.
                            Thanks for posting another link, but it's a product description from a vendor so it's obviously a partisan source.

No, it doesn't mean that you know everything, but having a medical background means that you are more aware of how hormones interact with each other, and you are also better able to interpret medical studies, their findings, and their methodologies. Neurochemistry, and thus SSRIs, are part of a medical degree, so yeah he does have experience with it.
                            My progress log

Comment

And here I was thinking we were all entitled to an opinion, yet this is the shit that happens when people get mine.

OOOH I'm scared I have 3 mods all up on my shit, big deal what are you gunna do, ban me for my thoughts? Takes 5 seconds to make another account. The whole point I was making was if you don't have something useful to say then why spend time coming on here to write anything in the first place. Go cry, clearly people can't talk for themselves OR handle an argument without getting there fucking tits in a bunch

Comment

Working...
                              X