Jeqling for length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeqling for length?

I have read many post they all have mixed opinions what gains you can recived from jelqing alone, e.g. length/ girth. From what i have read jelqing seems to be (for the most part) good for girth whilst stretching seems to be good for length. Are these stretches the ones we do befor jeling or are they separate exercise designed to lengthen your penis after. By this i mean- lets take jp90s routine for example-1st you warm up, 2nd stretch, 3rd jelq, 4th warm down. Would those stretchs increase length or are they there as an injury prevention exercise, any info will be appretiated!

I have a very intense jelqing routine using a lot of pressure and pulling. I don't do any stretching exercises. For myself I have gained almost nothing in length from jelqing. In that time I have gained over an inch in girth.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Ahh i see! im looking to gain more length, could you recommend a good exercise for beginers to add length?

Comment

I don't want to go near hanging, although many people have rated it as the best way to gain length, i do not want to risk injury. So any other ways you can think of i will look into

Comment

Manual stretching, very good and you just need your hands and a weener.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

BigO, how long do you manual strecth for? I guess 3 series of 30 secs are not working out for me..
            I've heard that hanging and extenders are the best ways to add more length..
            LOG

NBPEL 6.0
            EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
            (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Could you reccomend any particular stretches, and where would i add them into the jp90 routine, e.g before or after jelqing?

Comment

wrong. Jelq with 30 percent erection for 30minutes in front of a portable heater you will definitely gain lenght.

Comment

Originally posted by bakoso View Post
                  wrong. Jelq with 30 percent erection for 30minutes in front of a portable heater you will definitely gain lenght.
                  Yup, low erection high intensity jelqing is very good for the smooth muscle. However, you need to do high reps to make it worth while. My personal suggestion is 60-150 flaccid jelqs (broken up through out the day is fine), combined with an intense stretching routine.
                  In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Could you give me an example of a stretching routine to fit into the jp90 routine. Also, the stretching thats already in the jp90, does that increase length?

Comment

Originally posted by djs View Post
                      Could you give me an example of a stretching routine to fit into the jp90 routine. Also, the stretching thats already in the jp90, does that increase length?
                      Its more about time in traction then the type of stretch. In other words BigOLAS stretch post has an excellent stretch. However, since you are a newb you should do basic stretches and LAS/fowfers first. So in other words you want to get hours of stretching in per week and not minutes. However you do it, make sure you do not do it too intense, also try to find a stretch that is easy and comfortable to perform.

Also check out TGC theory and LOT theory. TGC theory basically says if you have less than a 0.5-0.75" difference in BPFSL to BPEL length focus on stretching, and if it is more focus on jelqing preferably at lower erection levels. LOT tells of potential lig gains, basically it might predict how much easy gains are there. However, LOT appears to be less accurate, although I think that might be because of failure to exercise efficiently and sufficiently.
                      In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

ive jelqed for years but ive notice no increase in length but big gains in width. i was 5-7/8'' last year now im a 6'' i have no old pics to prove my gains except my recent ones in my gallery. i only 'jelq' and do 'erect bends' no hanging or extenders

Comment

Originally posted by Jm123 View Post
                          Its more about time in traction then the type of stretch. In other words BigOLAS stretch post has an excellent stretch. However, since you are a newb you should do basic stretches and LAS/fowfers first. So in other words you want to get hours of stretching in per week and not minutes. However you do it, make sure you do not do it too intense, also try to find a stretch that is easy and comfortable to perform.

Also check out TGC theory and LOT theory. TGC theory basically says if you have less than a 0.5-0.75" difference in BPFSL to BPEL length focus on stretching, and if it is more focus on jelqing preferably at lower erection levels. LOT tells of potential lig gains, basically it might predict how much easy gains are there. However, LOT appears to be less accurate, although I think that might be because of failure to exercise efficiently and sufficiently.
                          ahh okay cheers will take a look, could you send me a link on how to do LAS/fowers? also how would i incorpirate them into my routine- currently jp90- reps sets? And since i do a 2day on onday off cycle, would i be doing them on off days aswell?
                          Last edited by djs; 12-02-2012, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X