- 12-01-2012 #1
This week i went to a spa to have a massage and at the end the masseuse stretched my back and legs. while stretching the legs, he said that each stretch had to have the duration of at least 1 1/2 minutes, because that would be the time period needed to cause a plastic deformation to the muscle, therefore enabling that over course of time the leg could be stretched further and further, gaining range. I questioned him and he said that less than that, you only are working on elasticity and that goes back to how it was before once the stretch it does - it would create permanent change to the muscle over time.
I immediately thought about PE stretches. I've been holding each stretch for 30 secs. Does it make sense what he said and if so should we hold stretches of 60+ seconds, maybe 90 seconds each time for really gain more length?
- 12-02-2012 #2
- Join Date
- May 2012
MAYBE you`re right. Maybe thats the reason I never gained. I will be trying that for sure!
- By jmula in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2014, 08:05 PM
- By goldpen in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2012, 07:30 PM
- By JamesMonroe in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-01-2012, 11:34 AM
- By andy94 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2012, 06:18 AM
- By jmula in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2011, 04:57 PM