- 12-02-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- soon to be 1940's Germany = USA
i have an upward curve, and i would like to keep it. i know that extenders straighten a curve, which sucks cause i wanted to use one, so what workouts don't straighten but give gains?
if i jelq while kind of following an upward curve maybe that would be good?
- 12-02-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
Hey mate, I'm pretty sure that whatever extensions and exercises you do, you wont lose your curve. Some guys actually work on changing the curve of their penis, but it requires a lot of erect bending. Im actually working on adjusting a slight left bend using this method, but I also have an upward bend that I like, and in my experience my enlargement exercises havn't affected it. Hope this helps
- By bryguy26 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 08-28-2015, 03:57 PM
- By WantGirth in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2013, 04:07 AM
- By nooneknows in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2012, 09:30 AM
- By PAK in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2011, 09:57 PM
- By maniac1002 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2009, 12:55 AM