The Best for Length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best for Length?

Hey guys, I've been wondering: is there any exercise that is specifically good for lenght gains?
    I'm aiming for lenght gains and so on manual PE is not being that effective on me. I've experienced increased EQ for a time and felt hornier, nothing more. I've been thinking about hanging, but I still live with my parents (no, I'm not a minor) and I don't think they would be ok with a bibhanger coming through the mail.. Maybe a sock hanger?
    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
    EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
    (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Check this out, cheap and easy to make and far superior than a sock hanger.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tcher-ads.html
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks BigO!! Now to my quest on gathering all those materials in my country.. sigh (I live in Brazil).
      LOG

NBPEL 6.0
      EG 5.5

(07/19/2012)

Comment

Hardware or fabric store for the velcro tape. The rubber pads can be made from just about anything stiff like an erasor, the rectangular type. For a strap any nylon strapping should work. I only had to by the velcro tape, everything else I improvised and scroungd around in the garage.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Guess It's time to salvage! Just waiting for the weekend to get things done! Thanks for the support, BigO!
          LOG

NBPEL 6.0
          EG 5.5

(07/19/2012)

Comment

Working...
          X