No announcement yet.

Question about measurement (IMPORTANT!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about measurement (IMPORTANT!)

For those of you who stand up and measure:

Do you

A) Stand very straight and measure
    B) Thrust your pelvis forward a bit

Please answer FAST
    Guyleaningback
    Last edited by Guyleaningback; 12-03-2012, 07:35 PM.

OK! Measure how ever you feel most comfortable, the stats are for YOU to track your gains.
    And it would make sense to stand up straight like a normal human, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Guyleaningback View Post
      For those of you who stand up and measure:

Do you

A) Stand very straight and measure
      B) Thrust your pelvis forward a bit

Please answer FAST

Both. My posture is poor and holding my hips in a stronger alignment produce a greater BPEL. Of course you can tuck your hips backward and lose quite a bit of length.

Comment

I wonder about how everyone else measures. Not me. I don't want to cheat my results.

When I trhust my pelvis forward, I am around 2cm longer. I just wonder if this is my true length or not.

Comment

Originally posted by longrodten View Post
          Both. My posture is poor and holding my hips in a stronger alignment produce a greater BPEL. Of course you can tuck your hips backward and lose quite a bit of length.
          In this situation, I don't mean: straight = tucking hips backward.

In this situation, I mean: straight = not tucking either forward or backward.

Comment

How can you cheat a result if you are going to measure the same way every single time? Your true length is BPEL, measuring it standing, not doing weird poses.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              How can you cheat a result if you are going to measure the same way every single time?
              There is a rod exiting your body, you can't make it any longer, but you can obscure the length that you already have by fat pads, tucking the hips back, feet together or slightly apart, etc.

Comment

I wonder about how everyone else measures. Not me. I don't want to cheat my results.

When I trhust my pelvis forward, I am around 2cm longer. I just wonder if this is my true length or not.
                If its shaft length, then no it's not cheating.

Comment

There is a rod exiting your body, you can't make it any longer, but you can obscure the length that you already have by fat pads, tucking the hips back, feet together or slightly apart, etc.
                  So let's say you measure that way that obscured your length, then 4 months you measure the same way BPEL, did you cheat your self? No, did you track your gains properly and see how much you gained? Yes.
                  But did you measure how others measure, nope but who cares.

Comment

If its shaft length, then no it's not cheating.
                    What do you mean?

Btw, another question: Where are you supposed to place your ruler? I found that if I place the ruler exactly on top of my penis, I can push in quite far. But if I place it 1-2cm above the penis, there is a firm pubic bone wall which is very consistent. How should I measure it, by placing the ruler exactly above the penis or 1-2 cm above?

Comment

How can you cheat a result if you are going to measure the same way every single time? Your true length is BPEL, measuring it standing, not doing weird poses.
                      Because another guy who technically has a bigger penis might measure in another way and get a shorter result by measuring differently. He still has a bigger penis, but mine might seem bigger if I measure wrong. That's why I want to measure like the majority does..

Comment

Because another guy who technically has a bigger penis might measure in another way and get a shorter result by measuring differently. He still has a bigger penis, but mine might seem bigger if I measure wrong. That's why I want to measure like the majority does..

Why not just track gains for yourself, not compare your size to other guys?
                        Penis Measuring – You Don’t Want to Skip It | PEGym

Stand up, measure BPEL, ruler top middle of your penis, right on the penis.

Comment

I understand your argument. But everyone seems to say sitting gives you longer results. And they usually tell you to stand up to not cheat yourself..

Comment

Why not just track gains for yourself, not compare your size to other guys?
                            Penis Measuring – You Don’t Want to Skip It | PEGym

Stand up, measure BPEL, ruler top middle of your penis, right on the penis.
                            But ppl who say how you should measure your penis always say you should push it in to your pubic bone. But my pubic area looks like this:

............l
                            ............l
                            ._____/ \ <---- Notice this*
                            (______
                            ..........(
                            ...........l

* This is what I mean with "exactly on top of the cock". The "\" is how my pubic bone is like. It goes inward the closer I get to the cock.

Comment

Measurements are to track your gains, not to compare your dick with other people, I know the public bone isn't a flat wall, google to see diagrams of it.
                              In the end the proper way is right above your penis, maybe some do it 1-2cm high some do it directly on it is one person cheating and one isn't? No because measurments are for tracking not competing.

Comment

Working...
                              X