Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is PE more effective when you are in puberty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is PE more effective when you are in puberty?

So I'm 18 years old (19 in a few months) and my voice still hasn't broken etc.

Could I get gains quicker because of this, or will it not make a different?

I'm currently 6 inches and I'm going for 7 by next July. Does this really work? Or is it just a scam site?
    BPEL 6.0 - 6.7,
    Girth 5 - Unmeasured, feeling fatter

It works for me, why not try it out yourself? It's free.
    And as for will you gain faster because you're young? Who knows, I see people gain of all ages here, and some of the most gainers are in their 40-50's.
    Do you want to gain or do you want to see if you will gain fast or slow? Only you will know by trying it and being consistent with your routine.
    Start on jp90.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      It works for me, why not try it out yourself? It's free.
      And as for will you gain faster because you're young? Who knows, I see people gain of all ages here, and some of the most gainers are in their 40-50's.
      Do you want to gain or do you want to see if you will gain fast or slow? Only you will know by trying it and being consistent with your routine.
      Start on jp90.
      I just want to gain, I was wondering if being young would help me gain faster.

I'm aiming for 7 inches before September at the latest, and my long term is 7.5 inches.

I'll try it out for the 3 month routine, and see if I make any gains (If I do, I'll carry it on).

I'm just not sure if this is another one of those scams what don't work.
      BPEL 6.0 - 6.7,

Comment

Yes, it's all one big scam! I go around and make alternate accounts and post conversations back and forth on the different boards. Everyone on here is really just me. We aren't selling you anything but that doesn't matter!! here are the steps I so carefully made

1. you tug on your willy
        2. ???
        3. profit!

yep so i'm kidding around. Steve's right - if you want to find out if it works, just go ahead and try. Remember to be safe and don't be one of those guys who rips his dinkydoo right off. From my own account, I gained about an inch in a year.
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by riches321 View Post
          I just want to gain, I was wondering if being young would help me gain faster.

I'm aiming for 7 inches before September at the latest, and my long term is 7.5 inches.

I'll try it out for the 3 month routine, and see if I make any gains (If I do, I'll carry it on).

I'm just not sure if this is another one of those scams what don't work.
          There's no science that says younger guys gain faster from PE.
          If you want to gain then start the beginner routine and get to work.

I've never heard of a free scam, but yeah everytime someone here touches their dick I get $1 in my pocket, pretty cool huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
            Yes, it's all one big scam! I go around and make alternate accounts and post conversations back and forth on the different boards. Everyone on here is really just me. We aren't selling you anything but that doesn't matter!! here are the steps I so carefully made

1. you tug on your willy
            2. ???
            3. profit!

yep so i'm kidding around. Steve's right - if you want to find out if it works, just go ahead and try. Remember to be safe and don't be one of those guys who rips his dinkydoo right off. From my own account, I gained about an inch in a year.

I didn't mean it in any disrespect, I was just making sure it wasn't a "Add 2 inches to your manhood". As I see lots of products on sale and I was just wondering if it did work or it was just a trick to get item sales.

Anyway, i can see now that it is not a scam. I look forward hopefully having a 7 inches penis when I go to university next year.

Wish me luck!
            BPEL 6.0 - 6.7,

Comment

Nope, it's 100% free.
              Actually, that's not true. You might need to buy some lube (we don't sell that) and you'll probably want to buy a rice sock (we don't sell that either). We do give ingredients to make your own mineral oil somewhere around here and we do give various methods for heating up your dingaling before a workout.

Think of us more like a library than a merchant or affiliate site

and good luck!

Comment

Nope, it's 100% free.
                Actually, that's not true. You might need to buy some lube (we don't sell that) and you'll probably want to buy a rice sock (we don't sell that either). We do give ingredients to make your own mineral oil somewhere around here and we do give various methods for heating up your dingaling before a workout.

Think of us more like a library than a merchant or affiliate site

and good luck!
                Thank you, I'll need it.

I will reach 7 inches. Is 3 times a week a good starter?
                BPEL 6.0 - 6.7,

Comment

Read jp90, it tells you when to do it and how to do it.
                  Also this is a good read too:
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Comment

Originally posted by riches321 View Post
                    Thank you, I'll need it.

I will reach 7 inches. Is 3 times a week a good starter?
                    Depends on what routine you're on. Most people go with the jp90 program and a lot of people find that the recommended 5 days on is too much, so they'll lower it. Find what's right for you.
                    I personally do my own routine 3 times a week and see gains.

Remember to keep on eye on your https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth

Comment

I am pretty certain that PE is more effective the older you are. By the same reasoning that an older women who becomes pregnant will have it much more difficult to get her stomach back in size after the pregnancy is over. Or that older women (and men) have lower hanging breasts.

With PE, you are attempting to cause a permanent deformation, the better the body is at healing deformations, the harder it will be to make it permanent. And thus, the younger you are, the better the body is at healing deformations. Anecdotally, I've noticed that for a lot of young people, increasing their penis size through PE is very difficult, as they are fighting an uphill battle against their body.

Comment

Originally posted by first View Post
                        I am pretty certain that PE is more effective the older you are. By the same reasoning that an older women who becomes pregnant will have it much more difficult to get her stomach back in size after the pregnancy is over. Or that older women (and men) have lower hanging breasts.

With PE, you are attempting to cause a permanent deformation, the better the body is at healing deformations, the harder it will be to make it permanent. And thus, the younger you are, the better the body is at healing deformations. Anecdotally, I've noticed that for a lot of young people, increasing their penis size through PE is very difficult, as they are fighting an uphill battle against their body.
                        What exactly does it do? Just stretch it.
                        BPEL 6.0 - 6.7,

Comment

1. you tug on your willy
                          2. ???
                          3. profit!

^^ Genius...
                          Intro
                          Progress
                          “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Welcome to the gym, You can make gains in different ways, gains of girth are made by expanding the CC and CS( dick chambers) and length gains are made two different ways. One way is by deforming the suspensory and / or the fundiform ligiments, the other gains in length are made by lengthening the tunica. Gains from the ligs are easier and the results come quicker.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              Welcome to the gym, You can make gains in different ways, gains of girth are made by expanding the CC and CS( dick chambers) and length gains are made two different ways. One way is by deforming the suspensory and / or the fundiform ligiments, the other gains in length are made by lengthening the tunica. Gains from the ligs are easier and the results come quicker.
                              Okay thanks. I'll start with jp90s routine.
                              BPEL 6.0 - 6.7,

Comment

Working...
                              X