- 12-05-2012 #21
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Wherever I choose to be.....
- 12-06-2012 #22
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
I am not sure if being young helps but let me tell you my story until now.
I started PE in July (at the age of 19) with 5 min warmup, 10 min stretch and 10 min jelq (60% erect). Sometimes I did less than that because I didn't want to overtrain. I usually did 3 days on, 1 off. I started gaining a few weeks ago when I changed my routine to a 5 min warmup and 15 min stretch, and I have gained more than 0,1 inches in length per week which I think is a lot. I think I have gained almost 0,5 inches in 3 or 4 weeks. I am not targeting girth. I am almost 20, and I am having decent gains, but I have had to wait for them. Keep doing your routine and start conditioning your member. You will see results sooner or later. I thought I would never gain, but in the end I have. Don't stop PE. Keep on doing your routine.BPEL: 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0.
EG: 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3.
- By closed013 in forum The GymReplies: 8Last Post: 08-20-2012, 04:01 PM
- By jwandoj in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:03 PM
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:22 AM
- By Ribz in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2008, 10:15 AM