Thread: Overtrained...light jelqs?
- 12-04-2012 #1
Ok, so I was very overtrained last week. I havent PEd in 6 days, minus some edging on Saturday and quick sex today. I have had weak morning wood and noticed some growth in this week ive had off. However, my eq is still pretty bad. My left side still has those "tunica ridges" when semi erect. It feels sore and weak. I've heard that light jelqs can help boost eq. should I jelq lightly, with no stretching, ulis or bends? Or just take more time off until eq returns?
- 12-04-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
How do you know you overtrained, because of the soreness?
Tunica ridges seem to be normal I thinkActual stats
BPEL: 8,75 "
EG(Mid): 5,5 "
Curing P.E. [x]
9,5" x 6" [ ]
- 12-04-2012 #3
Because last week my girth was smaller than normal, my penis is sore, and it has a "beat down" look to it (doesn't ever appear to fully expand, and just in general looks beat up).
- 12-04-2012 #4
- 12-04-2012 #5
I would let it rest for a couple of weeks then start up lightly.
- By toxicity1709 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2012, 10:22 AM
- By aBone2pick in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-30-2012, 01:12 AM
- By Surgeon in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2012, 09:50 PM
- By visitor in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2011, 01:03 PM
- By t78rx8 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 11Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:36 AM