Stretching and jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching and jelqing

I was wondering if a combination of Manuel stretching and jelqing would be good for helping me get my 1in gain ?

??Yes??

2/2/2018
    BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
    NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
    MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

If you stay with it and don't expect result over night.
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Everyone recommends stretching and jelquing as a foundation for the most part. Definitely yes. I've been doing it for about a month.

Comment

See JP90 day routine!
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I was asking bc I read that if you want length they say just stick with a lengthy routine with no jelqing. Jelqing in more girth right?

Comment

30percent jelqing in front of a portable for 30minutes will give lenght gains.

Comment

What's a portable ? Is it like a heater? And what if I jelq in the shower?

Comment

Yes, jelqing is generally considered better for girth than for length.
                  I have heard that you can get length gains from jelqing at lower erection levels.
                  As bakoso said, 30 percent might be a good goal to aim towards from low EQ jelqing (for length).
                  You should not cut out jelqing altogether in my opinion, as it is a very rewarding exercise & is basically a staple of many routines.
                  I'm guessing that you're right tryn, bakoso was probably referring to a portable heater.

Originally posted by trynagetbig95 View Post
                  I was wondering if a combination of Manuel stretching and jelqing would be good for helping me get my 1in gain ?
                  Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  See JP90 day routine!
                  JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine (The JP 90 day routine is a more advanced beginner routine with a great history)
                  ninja_42
                  Last edited by ninja_42; 12-06-2012, 12:37 PM.
                  Intro
                  Progress
                  “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Working...
                  X