"cementing" gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "cementing" gains

I was wondering when you're sure you've cemented your gains...by that I mean that if you stop all PE activity,your penis won't go back to its former,shorter,smaller self.

about a week ago,I was unable to perform PE for personal reasons which kinda threw me off balance concerning the whole "keeping a schedule" thing...I wanted to do it,I was horny but I just didn't have the time to devote to the supra slammer routine.

and nowadays,I feel horni-er than usual which again throws my supra slammer routine off balance...by that I mean that I'm keeping a 1 on/1 off schedule but I have an extreme desire to masturbate even on the off days...for example,I did supra slammers on tuesday but still edged and came on wednesday and now I'm not really sure if I should do a supra slammer routine tonight (thursday)

after mentioning the above,I'm wondering wether I could go easier on keeping a set schedule for supra slammers or even stopping completely but without losing ANY of the gains I have got till now.
    4/15/2012 starting 15/13 cm

6/6/2012------------16.1/13 cm
    7/17/2012-----------16.8/13 cm
    9/19/2012-----------17.7/13 cm
    1/8/2013 -----------17.7/13 cm

Only way to be 'sure' is by testing it and seeing if it's cemented or not. As in stopping PE for 2-3 months and monitoring how much you lose if anything.

Comment

When it comes to "cementing", I would bet the house that you will most definitely loose some if not most of your gains. Especially if you haven't been doing PE for a few years at least.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

well that's kind of a relief...so there will be no shrinking unless I stop completely for at least a month or two?

that's good since I don't plan on giving up on the supra slammers even if I don't stick to a weekly schedule.

so there's no danger of losing anything if I,say,stop for 2-3 weeks due to vacations/girlfriend in town etc,etc ?

Comment

2-3 weeks off should be fine.

Comment

When I first did PE, and made gains, I didn't completely stop. My routine tapered off over the course of months. Mostly I continued to do light stretches and some light jelqing, then it came down to doing just brief/light stretching when ever I had my penis out (before urinating, before/after a shower, etc) which has become an ingrained habit. I was away from PE, for the most part, for about 11 years and have only lost 1/8" in length...which I hope to regain quickly. So, in my case the gains were permanent with little to no maintenance.
            (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
            (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
            Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
            Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I've been out of the game for about 4 months and I actually gained length while doing nothing apart from maybe a fowfer or LAS which I do now and then just out of habit.
              I'm back!

Comment

that's very good to hear!

but I also have another concern now...this week has been an amazingly horny week...supra slammers on tuesday,edge+cum on wednesday,supra slammers on thursaday and by god I want to edge again for at least 1 hour before cumming today again ><

I'm guessing that cumming on your off days is bad for PE,right?

Comment

Working...
                X