Length gainers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length gainers

My length gains have been coming quick. My BPEL and BPFSL are nearly identical now, and in the last month I've put on .25, which puts me at 7.25 BPEL. Just remeasured length today. My girth gains are not bad, but I feel like these rapid length gains could be interfering. I'm going to quit stretching until I get a 5.5 girth( currently at 5.25-5.4). I dont want to reach 7.5 BPEL until ive got more girth. Any length gainers have any advice for me, or know if being a length gainer indicates anything specific about my dick? If so, what can I do to pack on more girth and minimize length gains?
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Here is some usefull knowledg. Legth exercises will in no way at all compromise your future girth gains. In other words dont stop doing length eercises unless you dont want mor elength. Many say that too much girth makes gaining length tough but to be honest I am not sold on that either. I think some are just prone to gain in certain ways. As a matter of fact some length gainers also report great base girth gains and that just goes to show that length work can provide girth gains.

Unless ou wish solely to focus on girth and only girth than I would keep working for both, keep the gains coming and dont let up, maybe a year from now you wot gain as easy so I say take advantage of it. All gains are good gains.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I don't think my sig shows up when I post from my phone..this .25 gain a month is pretty consistent with total gains.I've gained .95 an inch since July.

Comment

Thanks Big O.

Comment

Big O is right. Length gains will not hinder girth, and girth gains will not hinder length. I focus on both length and girth everyday, and am constantly seeing gains with both. It's all perception. With girth gains, my penis looks shorter, but when I gain more length it starts to look skinny. It's our proportionate perception that leads us to believe the other is being hindered. Also with length gains, our MEG shifts slightly, and we are now focusing on the next area that is now our current MEG. Am I making any sense? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NCC707 View Post
            Big O is right. Length gains will not hinder girth, and girth gains will not hinder length. I focus on both length and girth everyday, and am constantly seeing gains with both. It's all perception. With girth gains, my penis looks shorter, but when I gain more length it starts to look skinny. It's our proportionate perception that leads us to believe the other is being hindered. Also with length gains, our MEG shifts slightly, and we are now focusing on the next area that is now our current MEG. Am I making any sense? Lol
            Yeah, that makes sense. Another thing that could be affecting my perception is the fact that I recently shaved my pubes. Also my EQ has been higher than it has ever been.

Comment

Working...
            X