When can I use large or magnum condoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can I use large or magnum condoms

I am about 5.5 girth now and notice that regular condoms are very tight and even hurt where the rim digs in. Im not sure how big magnums are and I dont want to buy a box if I cant use them. Im only 7 long but its the girth im curious about. What you guys think? how big do you need to be to fit magnums?

I use them, and my girth is about 5" so you can most definitely fit into them. Length doesn't really matter with mangums, I believe mangum condom's lengths are about the same as a regular condoms. It's the girth that matters with them.

Comment

Typically guys go to large fit at 5.5" girth, especially if long to.

Comment

Sweet, thanks guys. Nice ego boost to know that I can fit large condoms now lol. I LOVE PE!

Comment

I wear larger condoms with 5.3 girth.
          Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
          Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
          Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
          Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins View Post
            I am about 5.5 girth now and notice that regular condoms are very tight and even hurt where the rim digs in. Im not sure how big magnums are and I dont want to buy a box if I cant use them. Im only 7 long but its the girth im curious about. What you guys think? how big do you need to be to fit magnums?
            5.5" girth puts you in magnum territory for sure....
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

what the size to fit in extra large condoms and stop wearing small magnums ?
              Start: 2/2013 6.8x4.75
              Progress: 1/2021 7.75x5.75
              Goal: 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by arcan View Post
                what the size to fit in extra large condoms and stop wearing small magnums ?
                Probably about 5.75 or 6 inches of girth

Comment

anything from 5 will fit. i am only 5 and when this girl handed me a magnum of her ex i was like man i hope to fit and do the job right. At the beginning she will never come when we having sex but after a couple of weeks i got her screaming .We will see in a couple of months with my daily bathmate use

Comment

Think of it this way. Condoms are designed to fit the average and median-sized penises. So condoms are made to fit perfectly on probably a 4.85 inch girth. Once you start getting further away from this circumference, you may consider upgrading

Comment

I feel like the average is above 4.85 though. Everyone on this site seems to start with more than 5. Either way, I cant wait to buy a box and see for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins View Post
                        I feel like the average is above 4.85 though. Everyone on this site seems to start with more than 5. Either way, I cant wait to buy a box and see for myself.
                        My theory is that guys who are average to sightly above average are more likely to get into PE. A lot of smaller guys have accepted their size and often give up on being a sexual "stud" (though they shouldn't, because a small guy can get big though PE). For the guy with a 6.25 x 5.1 though, you are not too far from being "big", and you've probably gotten enough positive sexual feedback to feel like you are "still in the race". However, at least in my case, being average was the shittiest feeling in the world. Sometimes I had even wished I was small, so I could atleast be the small dicked guy who pulled babes, instead of the average dicked guy who pulled babes.

Comment

I was always 7x5 and not one girl ever commented on me being big at all. The only girl who has said anything is my girlfriend and the only reason she calls me big now is because I have gained a bunch of girth from PE. Considering I never got any comments on my size, even though I was nicely above average (at least in length) makes me feel like the statistics cant be true. Or not that they are not true, just that im skeptical about them.

Comment

Ive actually had multiple condoms rip on me, there was a point in time where my EG was topping out near 6.8 inches, thats all i worked on for a few years was girth...I dont fuck with condoms now days, after ripping one time i went inside my now ex gf, and she got prego, 17 yrs old bro..
                            Started (sometime 09')
                            BPEL 6 MSEG 6 inches

Current
                            BPEL 8.1 MSEG 6.4

Goal
                            BPEL 9.5 MSEG 7 inches

Comment

Oh that sucks. I only use condoms for the big finish so I dont really give them a chance to break cuz they are only on for like a min. I also dont have anywhere close to that girth though.

Comment

Working...
                              X