Some advice for a beginner pumper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice for a beginner pumper?

Hey everyone, so lately I've been doing a fair amount of pumping and I quite enjoy it, I also do some regular jelqs, v-jelqs, sometimes Ulis and I also want to try to use my extender throughout the day and even leave the house with it (One time I took it on a trip to the nearby grocery market and though no hiccups occured I was still a little nervous it would detach and I would be EXPOSED! D: )

Anyways, since I've really taken to pumping a lot I've been wondering what's the most I should pump in a day? I know to keep the pressure low, but I've been wondering just how many 10 or 20 minutes sessions I can do in a day or that someone would recommend? I heard somewhere that as long as you can keep getting hard on your own pretty easily you're good to keep pumping but, I'm 19 years old and have quite a ridiculously active sex drive these days so I'm not sure if that would apply to me.

Thanks for your help!!
    Starting Again 7/14/2015

BPEL = 7.7"
    EG 4.9"

Short-Term Goal
    BPEL: 8.25, EG: 5.5, FG: 5"

Ultimate Goal
    BPEL 9" EG 6.5", FG 6" BPFL 7.5"

Building a monster, one jelq at a time

G'day,
    I am new to this site but have been pumping for 20 years.

When you pump you need to make sure you keep good blood flow and milk the tube by stroking it about 1 inch to help feed your penis blood. You can pump all day if you take brakes and make it good and hard before going back in the tube.

This is the key, when your not getting rock hard between sessions its time to rest! Now if you want to wear the tube all day try less pressure, what I do is I start at say 4....and slowly work my way to 9 or more as I can take that pressure then after the high pressure I take a brake to get rock hard then lower the pressure to 6 and stay there all day with brakes of course.
    You will find less means more some times.

I pump for length now days so my tube is 2.5" x 10". When I want girth I work through a few tubes to get to my 3.8" x 12" tube. For length you use a tube not much bigger than your penis hard. For girth use a much bigger tube.

Warning!!!
    You never want to see red spots on your shaft, this is bad as your over pumping! or a purple blue looking cock or marks, this is over pumping too...this blood has no oxygen and as we all know that's bad. Also blisters NOW THEY HURT..once I blistered my whole knob! A huge blister covering most of my knob! Now that's pain and it happens with out much or any pain...blisters sneak up on you!

Feel free to pm me for anything.

Knowledge gained and not shared is wasted!

Keep it pumped!

Comment

Working...
    X