Is penis size hereditary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is penis size hereditary

I am wondering if penis size or gains are based on genetics. For example some guys do weight training get excellent results. Other guys no matter how they train only can get so far.
    Could the same thing said about Pe..

Like many things; partly. There are other variables.

Comment

My dad is huge and when I started I was just slightly above average. Food for thought lol.

Comment

I dont know if it is hereditary, if so I suppose certain families boys would be well known and I have never heard the Smiths were hung.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins View Post
          My dad is huge and when I started I was just slightly above average. Food for thought lol.
          Maybe he did PE too?
          Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

My guess is that you have a hereditary potential, but poor diet, lack of sleep, etc. can get in the way of reaching your full potential. Just like height; you may have the potential to be 6 feet tall, but through poor diet you only reach 5'11
            Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
            Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
            Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
            Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

(please forgive ahead of time for poor gramar.) Hereditary speaking, I think I remeber in genetics that boys get size gene donated from the mother, who it was passed on by her father. in short, mothers donate size to sons, and fathers donate size to daughters. This could explain why your dad is big and you average. Example : If your mums dad has a big boy, and your dad seems big. Your probly a lucky one.
              Get swoll Brotha :cool:

Comment

what size do father's donate?*
                Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by billywilliams View Post
                  I am wondering if penis size or gains are based on genetics. For example some guys do weight training get excellent results. Other guys no matter how they train only can get so far.
                  Could the same thing said about Pe..
                  Yes I was all ready big when I started puberty.

Probably 5x5 estimation.

Never seen my dad hard, but soft he's 6x6.

Comment

I heard the same thing about size--passed down by the mother. I never saw my dad's
                    penis nor my granddad's.

Comment

Genetics is a crap shoot so you can't say anything for certain but I would think genetics from both dad and mom would influence penis size practically equally. Not all of the information is on the X/Y chromosomes, so while your Y chromosome most certainly came from your dad, it's not where all the penis size information is. Genetics is a blueprint for your form, penis included. As we have proven here at PEGym, there are other factors.
                      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                      CI:1.5 -2.5
                      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I think size being passed down from the mothers side is another myth, there wouldn't be any clear cut answer as to how penis size is determined considering the number of factors which influence it through puberty.
                        Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
                        FG: 3.5"
                        SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
                        BPEL: 7.3"
                        MEG: 5.51"

Comment

I believe they have shown that size is partially related to hormonal balance of the mother during pregnancy.
                          In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Girls get boobs from the father?
                            Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                              Girls get boobs from the father?
                              Maybe that would explain why my wife and her sister are both pretty busty while my mother in law isn't?
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Working...
                              X