kegels: i got to partial ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kegels: i got to partial ejaculation

I've been intensely working out with kegels recently, both regular and reverse. I've gotten to a strange point though.

1. All of a sudden regular kegels have become very hard to do. I used to be able to hold one for 5 minutes and literally my butt was sore! But now I just can't do it. It's like I'm too tired to do it. What happened? (I did NOT stop, I've been doing a routine for months straight)

2. I was however able to achieve a multiple orgasm-kinda. I squeezed really hard right around the PONR and I was able to contain the sperm. I had a small orgasm that was relatively unsatisfying. I waited 15 seconds and then started again. The good thing was that I did not lose arousal. But then as I continued it felt pretty good, better than normal. But semen just continually leaked out. Its like the whole orgasm just sat in one of my tubes and then seeped out slowly instead of all at once. Why did this happen? And after that happened I lost arousal.

Thanks all of you!

Because you over trained, your muscles are fatigued and they need rest. When you say that you've been doing a routine for months and haven't stopped do you mean that in all that time you haven't given yourself rest days? Because your pelvic floor is skeletal muscle and it needs rest to grow strong otherwise you'll end up just weakening them due to over training.
    On a break from the forum
    imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
    Pelvic Floor Balance
    Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Your DO ability will improve with practise AFTER the break you obviously need. You are risking injury to continue . Take a week to start with.

Comment

Thanks guys. I had been taking a day or two rest in between sessions but maybe i just trained too much on the work days. Does anyone have an answer for my second concern?

Comment

Originally posted by ian20000 View Post
          Thanks guys. I had been taking a day or two rest in between sessions but maybe i just trained too much on the work days. Does anyone have an answer for my second concern?
          I would think this suggests exhaustion of the pelvic floor muscles

Comment

Working...
          X