Reps for Girth????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reps for Girth????

Will give reps to anyone who can outline me a good girth routine. Hell, just post one and I'll rep you. I feel like at 5.3 MSEG I am on threshold to big things. With regular workouts, they say you are never supposed to create your own workout because you will tailor it to what you enjoy the most, and not necessarily what works best. Lately I've been jelqing , bending, and throwing in ulis during edging. However, I would be thrilled if someone who has gained a lot of girth were to throw me a bone here!
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

I got good results for girth using bath mate.

Comment

Have you tried pumping, I know a lot of people, myself included, have gained a lot from pumping in terms of girth
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Here's a thread stuffed with exercises: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...s-methods.html
        Going for that boing factor.

Comment

Was about to post that link myself. Thanks Robberman

Comment

Intense edging and ballooning for as long as you can go with squeezes(jelqs, uli, etc.) and swings or bends targeting the tunica(up & down, side 2 side, helicopter, etc.) thrown in when your EQ goes high should work fine. Just don't swing and squeeze harder than you can handle. Try to push your EQ past 100%

I guess 30 minutes would be good but like I said, go as long as you can.
            GoingForGold
            Last edited by GoingForGold; 12-09-2012, 07:53 PM.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Thanks guys. The funny thing is, my dick has actually been putting on a lot of girth. The only thing is, it hasn't increased at the midshaft. In other words, my dick now has a 5.3 girth down nearly the entire shaft, whereas maybe a month ago it was only 5.3 midshaft( still frustrating, because my dick is widest below the glans but deepest at the base, so if the widest part could have been at the deepest spot id have a much bigger girth). I guess it's a good thing though, because my total volume has definetly increased, and now the only place I can go is up from 5.3.
              jay1993
              Last edited by jay1993; 12-09-2012, 10:40 PM.
              Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
              Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
              Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
              Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Working...
              X