Frustrated with flaccid stretches so I tried else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated with flaccid stretches so I tried else

Hello all. As the title says, I have become frustrated with flaccid stretches. The main reason is because my hands become tired and this causes my sessions to last beyond what time I have available due to resting my hands between sets. I have tried using a wrap as well as baby powder with only slight improvements.

Below is a summation of what I have done for the my last three exercise sessions (approx. over the course of a week).

Step 1) WARM-UP:
    *edging using Astroglide until reaching first PONR (approx. 5 to 10min)
    *waited until I was at about 40% erection and performed 50 low-intensity wet jelqs in different directions with a light 3s hold/stretch at the end of each jelq stroke. The end result is a plump, fully flaccid hang.

Step 2) STRETCH (30sec holds alternating hands):
    **I kept the lubrication on my penis and performed a light jelq before each hold as this resulted in my glans being engorged and provided a better grip
    *Straight out (approx. 8 o'clock as this is my LOT): 6min total
    *Straight down: 6min total
    *Left: 2min total
    *Right: 2min total

Step 3) WARM-DOWN:
    *approx. 5 to 10min edging session using Astroglide

I still feel a stretch even though my penis is plumped. What I have noticed is that during the second edging session my erect length is slightly longer than during my first session. I am sure this is due to the stretching I have done. I also notice that my penis feels harder and that, in general, I feel hornier during the second session. I have found that this entire routine takes approx. 35 to 45 minutes to complete. This is mainly dependent upon the length of time it takes me reach the PONR during my sessions.

My questions: Has anyone attempted this type of routine and if so what were your observations/results? What part of the penis am I stretching? My ligs, tunica, or both? Any suggestions or concerns about this routine?
    Last edited by Subro; 12-09-2012, 03:26 PM.

I have the same issue with my hands. What I'm experimenting with at the moment is a stressball in an "OK" grip and doing 50-100 squeezes a day, it's helped so far.
    Going for that boing factor.

Comment

When I do manual stretches, I do an "OK" grip behind my glans (with thumb on top), and then turn my hand while I'm stretching so that the shaft bends around my thumb. I find that it takes much less squeezing force to hold things when I do this. You should give it a try.

Aside from that, extending and hanging are both hands-off and I've had good results with both of them so far.
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Yeah, man. Manual stretches require so much force for me now that my hand is red and burning at the end of my 1 minute holds. It's the main reason I started hanging this week.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, guys. Is anyone able to answer my questions? Especially the first three. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
            When I do manual stretches, I do an "OK" grip behind my glans (with thumb on top), and then turn my hand while I'm stretching so that the shaft bends around my thumb. I find that it takes much less squeezing force to hold things when I do this. You should give it a try.

Aside from that, extending and hanging are both hands-off and I've had good results with both of them so far.
            This is def. one of the best way to stretch, because of by turning your hand, it gives you greater force.

You can also do the exact same thing, only thumb under, so that your pinky finger is the farest out instead of your thumb (reversed)
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
            X