Any advanced length excercises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advanced length excercises?

I'm over 3 months into PE, which makes my mate 'conditioned', as I've heard.
    Could anybody recommend some more advanced length excercises besides stretching?
    Thanks.
    8 x 6

There are a lot of intermediate to advanced stretches out there that can help you keep gaining length, but since you insisted on no stretching, you're pretty much looking at devices like extenders and hangers. Do as much reading as you can before diving into advanced work .
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I agree I started hanging after Jps90 program and stopped due to a small paper cut @ the end of my shaft. I'm ok but decided to do stretch routines for another 3mths to see if I keep gaining if then I will keep it up until i max out then I would proablely start extending. Do your research as third arm stated.
      Skinny_Rattler
      Last edited by Skinny_Rattler; 12-10-2012, 06:58 AM.
      Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
        There are a lot of intermediate to advanced stretches out there that can help you keep gaining length, but since you insisted on no stretching, you're pretty much looking at devices like extenders and hangers. Do as much reading as you can before diving into advanced work .
        I did not insist on no stretching, I actually meant to ask whether there are any other advanced excercises I can do in addition to basic stretching.
        Sorry if my wording wasn't clear enough...
        8 x 6

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny_Rattler View Post
          due to a small paper cut @ the end of my shaft.

(insert witty comment about not humping the Xerox machine here)

Comment

Masterbating to playboys a little to close eh?
            :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Working...
            X