Thread: Supras beginning to do well.
- 12-12-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Blog Entries
Hey Gents, I have been doing supras for about a month and a half. The amount of red dots I usually get are lowering and I feel that I have been getting a better workout. I usually rotate 1 on 1 off for the position of the squeeze. ( 1 Reverse 1 normal grip for slammers). I know I should not be looking at porn but I do because I dont exactly have the time to read those sex stories let alone get my work out done in a timely fashion. I am having a bit of trouble with the final part of the supras. Everyone says after the inital uli squeeze you slide your grip up to the top and your head should be "Engorged". I guess I am not doing it right because I dont feel the pressure I should. Maybe I am somehow letting blood escape but I am not sure. Also, I have begun to do a 2 days on 1 day off routine with supras only after a warm up and a stretch. I heard that you should keep supras alone considering they are so intense. Sorry this post is all over the place but I would appreciate some tips and advice on the schedule and the form of the supras. I want to gain as much as possible so please let me know if this workout is good and or if i should change it up.
- 12-12-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
i'm with you man i have the same problem when i try and slide up the shaft.. just not a ton of pressure like it says..
- By Realman in forum Progress ForumReplies: 1074Last Post: 10-30-2016, 03:12 PM
- By PapaF in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2012, 03:49 PM
- By pterodactyl in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2011, 12:22 AM
- By DomoEnzo in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2011, 03:48 AM
- By the don in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2011, 06:32 PM