Can't seem to get girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't seem to get girth

im so annoyed and happy at the same time, happy that my penis has become longer, and i mean way more than it used to be.

When i started my routine, my penis was 5.9inch, now my penis is 7.1 inch, that's cool, but i haven't seen any girth at all )= And that's so annoying because when i started my girth was 4.7 and still is )=

I was hoping for some suggestions (-:

My routine is

3 times per week.
    10 min warm up.
    6 min stretching.
    10 min jelqing.
    5 min warm down.

The only thing i want is girth, but it seems like its the only thing i can't get )=

Jelq more and have a higher EQ, look into ULI and clamping and squeezes.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Ooh By the way I do 150 jelqs (=

When you say jelq more do you mean more than 10min or more days ?

Comment

I don't want to keep giving the same advice on every girth thread, and I don't want to get people away from manual routines that are working. Your penis is definitely responding to your workout if you grew over an inch in 6 months, so I'd keep going with that.

First of all, many people think the best way to go is to get the length gains and then pile on the girth afterwards. Seems like if you got to about 7.5 or so (I don't know what your goal is), you could then stop with your current routine which apparently is causing your penis to increase in length. You're not too far off from that now, obviously.

After that, if you really can't gain girth manually, buy a pump. If you want girth, the best thing you can do is buy a pump. They make your penis fatter without question. However, before taking this step, I would try a routine with ULI's, higher erection jelqing, more jelqing, or squeezes. But I'm just saying, if you really are desperate for the girth, the pump is the way to go.

Comment

Like add in some vJelqs too.
          :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

I will now do 15 min. jelqing
            then 10*3 ulis ?

But how does the thing with the pump work? is it done after a jelqing routine? and for how long?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...reference.html

A lot of info on pumping in this link read up! There are lots of other girth oriented exercises you can do as well, clamping, supra slammers, bends etc..
              PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Thanks

Comment

stretch, jelq,pump and most underrated exercise for girth gain Edging. Edge your balls off after pumping and wear cock ring everyday.

Comment

Edge!!!

I gained over 0.25" in girth (midshaft) in just 1 month by edging like every other day. I also did some squeezing and supra slammers.
                    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Pumps don't work for everyone for girth.

Comment

I used bath mate and got too much girth. I am willing to give some of my girth for somebody's extra length.

Comment

Originally posted by billywilliams View Post
                          I used bath mate and got too much girth. I am willing to give some of my girth for somebody's extra length.
                          Look at my stats... I'll trade .5 length for .25 girth.
                          Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                          Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                          Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                          Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

I gain length so easily, I'll have it back in a few months.
                            Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                            Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                            Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                            Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

First thing is to make sure you are well conditioned. Then introduce yourself to squeezes and bends to supplement the jelqing. You should then be ready for more advanced exercises which really pack on the girth. As with all exercises, start slow and ease into it.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...s-methods.html

Comment

Working...
                              X