Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is nearly UNIVERSALLY accepted that there's no way to increase penis size...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is nearly UNIVERSALLY accepted that there's no way to increase penis size...

The couple of forums like this seem to be in the extreme minority because we have the knowledge that size CAN be increased by a very significant amount. Does anyone else find this really strange?

I feel so grateful that I stumbled on this information because from years of looking on the internet trying to be happier about my size people only ever say 'learn to please her in other ways' or 'women don't really care about size anyway'. It's always taken for granted that you can't make it bigger haha.

I'm very grateful to have found this site, but also puzzled by how it's such a secret.

What are your thoughts about this?

You know, I wondered the same thing. I think the answer is in your post - that forums like this are in the extreme minority of sites related to penis enlargement with the vast majority trying to sell you some pill or other snake oil that is pure BS. It's hard to sift through all the noise to find something that is worth trying or that actually works (which this DOES by the way ).
    Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

1) People can't profit off of PE (by that I mean doctors, pharmacists, etc.) so there's no reason to do legit studies on it. Without professionals sponsoring people won't believe it.
      2) It is taboo in our society to worry about increasing penis size.
      3) People would rather have an easy solution, PE is way too much work. Kind of like how everyone knows how great working out is for you yet not a very large percent of people workout regularly.
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

The worst part is that friends get offended if you bring up the subject. No thanks bro im hung already! Nah ill split my girl in half if i get any bigger. What are the odds that all my friends are heavy hanging cock swingers? Ever man must take his journey to reach the gym i guess. One day it will be common knowledge and we will all be the Ol timers swinging our own personal perfect sizes. Would you guys put a PEGym sticker on your car or truck?
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Shhh! Let's keep it a secret. Before you know it if you tell anyone this place will get so crowded that no one will come here! Oh welcome to the gym;I always forget that!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If you find the right videos you also can se the results of men who had done pumping for a looooong time,also a lot of freaky videos where you can see that you can get bigger(not al results are good IMHO).

Why people don't believe that a organ like the penis could be stretched longer and for girth is for me a little bit strange actually.

Its not unusual to operate and make other body parts longer,so what makes the penis so "dead" as an organ...

I'm sure that every body part could be stretched longer,or bigger.

For me its working,so I rely don't give a damn about what others think.

The way that I look at pegym is the same way I look at my weight training.

I'm staying in for the long run,I'm patient, I watch out for over training and injury's and I don't believe in quick fixes like pills or drugs.
            Start 29 july 2011:
            5 BPEL
            5.9 EG
            Now:
            6.65 BPEL
            6.1 EG
            *I had bad EQ when I measured ,so I think that the real gaining in length is slightly over 1. inch.
            Goal: 7 BPEL august 2013.
            My grammar is bad since English isn't my first language.

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
              1) People can't profit off of PE (by that I mean doctors, pharmacists, etc.) so there's no reason to do legit studies on it. Without professionals sponsoring people won't believe it.
              2) It is taboo in our society to worry about increasing penis size.
              3) People would rather have an easy solution, PE is way too much work. Kind of like how everyone knows how great working out is for you yet not a very large percent of people workout regularly.
              Well said!
              Also let me ad something.

It always seems like people have an urge that people stay in their "given place",and a change in body or mind is something they don't accept easily.
              I rely noticed a lot of jealous people when I grow up from a small insecure teen boy to a normal hight,big mouthed and stronger man thanks too better self-esteem , training,new good friends and luck with the ladies.
              Start 29 july 2011:
              5 BPEL
              5.9 EG
              Now:
              6.65 BPEL
              6.1 EG
              *I had bad EQ when I measured ,so I think that the real gaining in length is slightly over 1. inch.
              Goal: 7 BPEL august 2013.
              My grammar is bad since English isn't my first language.

Comment

Conventional wisdom is wrong about so many things. Research and self experimentation is the only way to discover the truth.
                (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I wouldn't have a pegym bumper sticker on my car, or any stickers of the sort at all on my car.

As for the odds of all my friends packing serious heat, I doubt it.
                  Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                  Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                  6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Originally posted by Dorkydork View Post
                    If you find the right videos you also can se the results of men who had done pumping for a looooong time,also a lot of freaky videos where you can see that you can get bigger(not al results are good IMHO).

Why people don't believe that a organ like the penis could be stretched longer and for girth is for me a little bit strange actually.

Its not unusual to operate and make other body parts longer,so what makes the penis so "dead" as an organ...

I'm sure that every body part could be stretched longer,or bigger.

For me its working,so I rely don't give a damn about what others think.

The way that I look at pegym is the same way I look at my weight training.

I'm staying in for the long run,I'm patient, I watch out for over training and injury's and I don't believe in quick fixes like pills or drugs.
                    I found this very inspirational haha, you have made brilliant gains and you are a great example to what happens when you're in it for the long run.
                    Initial Size 08/09/12 - BPEL: 5.12" , EG: 5"
                    08/10/12 - BPEL:5.5" (.38"+) ,EG:5.12" (.12"+)
                    08/11/12 - No Gains
                    08/12/12 - BPEL:5.75" (.25"+) ,EG:5.25" (.125"+)

Comment

Ah, those dang naysayers. They also tell us Elvis is dead and that Janet Reno is a woman.

Doctors say no because they can get sued if you hurt yourself. Business says no because they don't want people gaining for free. Some people bash it because they are insecure with their own size and refuse to believe, while others know but choose not to share because they are also insecure, and them having ' bigger than the rest' stats makes them feel secure. So of course they say it is impossible ...... my precious...

Comment

Guys im in the health care industry, and I can tell you straight up the answer. We want to drug people for profit. How can we make money off this is we cant bottle it and sell it to you for the rest of your life. The reason why pumps are looked down on is people try them for 90 days and stop, and say only temporary gains. what would happen if you worked out you right arm for 90 days and stopped... you'd see some men having minor gains some having alot of gains and then they would lose them because they did not work out long enough. At a certain point we are all given what we were given genetically but like weight training or other sports we can gain, and most of us unfortunately will have to maintain our gains for life or get like arnold and while he is still big he is sloppy now. No profit in something that can be done for free, and no mainstream gym is going to open for us.... I mean can you imagine trying to market a gym where guys are sharing pumps and extenders, and hangers... hell know this is a solo sport. Train on .

Comment

Sorry Bignate that is not what the health care industry is about. I would argue with you but I'm a bit tired and everyone is entitled to their opinion. You never know you may run into a doc or two on here so be a bit careful! Other than that what did you have for dinner? I'm hungry; got any leftovers?
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Actually bignate is kinda right there cusp82. The health care industry cant make much money if you are healthy, and they cant make any money if you are dead.... So they keep you in between. You mean to tell me that a country that can be as technologically advanced as we are, cant perfect medicine so that there arent an insane amount of side effects? And if we were so inclined to cure certain diseases then why is it illegal to practice holistic treatments that have been proven to work by great minds such as Dr. Max Gerson? Thats because in the end they cant make nearly as much money off of alternative treatments as they can when they are pumping you full of stuff that might cure your blood pressure issue, but then you have to take 3 other medicines to cure the side effects from those, then 3 more to cure the side effects from those pills, and so on. I cant tell you how many people I talk to day in and out that get tired of taking 12-15 different medications, switch to all vegetarian or ketogenic diets, take a few different extremely cheap health food products, and months later lose weight, cure a number of ailments, and get off all of their medications. Dont get me wrong either, there are many things the health care industry can do and are very very good at doing, but lets be honest there are much better approaches for many of the things they do also.

I think what was said above is very true though, a lot of people do find out about all these great ways to improve whatever on their body, but most are very lazy and try to find the easy way out. Same thing with fat burners (my number one product), people could go home, eat healthy and lose all the weight they want. No money spent on supplements, just good clean food and the right amount. No exercise even necissary if you are just trying to lose weight. But guess what, they will blow hundreds of dollars every month taking stuff that will make them lose weight, and never change a thing about their lifestyle. So even though this does work for many who try it, including myself, most are to lazy to commit to a consistent routine.

Comment

People should be sceptical about this kind of stuff! First of all, there are a lot of assholes out there who is trying to sell all kinds of shit! Second, there are noe legit research on the subject, no proof that permanent gains from manual pe works! If there were any kind of documentation in a medical journal, then there would be basis for believing, until then, scepticism is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X