Eventually Acceptable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eventually Acceptable?

I have been thinking a lot about the enlargement of the penis and how the general population views it as a scam, atleast 60% of all males believe that penis enlargement doesn't work and 99% of people with biology degrees can agree that it is all bogus and nothing can be done to increase size. (I made these percentages/assumptions on the spot these do not reflect on anything except opinion)

I think there needs to be more legitimate studies on the penis to prove that their is a way to increase size.

What I think is bogus is the fact that people can make their muscles bigger, people can put rings around their necks to make their necks longer, and yet people can't seem to increase the size of their penis? to me that is bogus

I know that my voice is small and that no one cares about opinions but I think this site needs to start changing, people who are serious about enlarging their penises should be the ones on here. People should post more pictures of legitimate progress and real gains of ANY kind on this site. This amazing website needs to change into a scientific study before it kills itself with the un-organization of the constant members joining and leaving without giving any advice or benefiting a website that did so much in return.

now I'm not much of a writer so please try to understand me as best you can.

I'm willing to discuss this with anyone and everyone so please feel free to build off of what I said.

thanks for reading

-newnimproved.

Just do it for you and don't worry so much what others think, most people I know knows working out works, but they don't care for it and will never do it.

Comment

People know working out works, but they don't think "working out the penis" works, you know?

Comment

Is it that important that they do know that? When/if science shows it works then it will be known, and when doctors can find a way to profit off it then it will be good and known everywhere, so for now have fun gaining.

Also the neck stretching is an illusion, you can't stretch the spine bones in the neck.
        Steve23
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Steve23; 12-13-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

It's just an illusion? that's interesting. sort of like a magic trick? Doctors don't really profit off of physical exercise as much as gyms and trainers do but I get your point. anyways, I know this site is already like this in a way. But I think a site similar to this should be put up just for the sake of showing and proving that this works.

Comment

I'll post my gains once I reach a full inch. I want the results to really be noticeable, even if there wasn't a ruler in the picture. Idk...look at it this way, the less people that know about PE the better chance you are bigger than them. If everyone knew about PE....fuck, the new average would probably be like 6.5-7".
            2/2/2018
            BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
            NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
            MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Yeah, lets keep this thing secret. If everyone knew about this, 6 inches would be the new "4 incher", 8 the new average, 10 the new 8, etc etc etc.
              Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
              Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
              Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
              Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

im not so sure that we should worry about a new average.. dosnt seem logical theres billions of people in the world, it would be pretty hard to change that number, honestly i hope this informtion becomes more widely knowen / acceptable, not only does it help you achive your "perfect" penis , but also helps with ED and pre-mature ejaculation, i feel everyone could benifit from this site, lol ive already told a few close friends about it

Comment

Originally posted by Anecdote View Post
                  im not so sure that we should worry about a new average.. dosnt seem logical theres billions of people in the world, it would be pretty hard to change that number, honestly i hope this informtion becomes more widely knowen / acceptable, not only does it help you achive your "perfect" penis , but also helps with ED and pre-mature ejaculation, i feel everyone could benifit from this site, lol ive already told a few close friends about it
                  Damnit bro!
                  Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                  Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                  Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                  Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

I agree with you..there has to be a way. And although I do not have to increase my size...I want to.
                    (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
                    (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                      Yeah, lets keep this thing secret. If everyone knew about this, 6 inches would be the new "4 incher", 8 the new average, 10 the new 8, etc etc etc.
                      Ya guys sshhhhhh!! We're the lucky ones to know about all this!! I feel pretty exclusive right now
                      Current stats
                      6.8" NBPEL
                      7" BPEL
                      4.9" MSEG

Short term goal
                      7.5" NBPEL
                      5.5" MSEG

Long term goal
                      8.5" NBPEL
                      6" MSEG

"You're as big as you feel" - Stuart Little :plane:

Comment

The neck stretching is not a magic trick nor is it actually being accomplished. By slowly adding rings around their necks, tribal women in Africa are able to pErminantly push down their clavicles such that it appears that their necks are being lengthened.

I personally do not care whether or not the general population learns that PE is actually capable of enlarging the penis. Over the three years I have been a member of the Gym and have been exercising my penis, I have learned a great deal of information from the other members of the Gym. Had it not been for their helpful advice and recommendations, I would not currently be enjoying a 3/4 inch longer and 1/2 inch thicker erection. The membership, as currently constituted,is able to provide a very personalized source of guidance based on personal experience. A much larger group including a number of skeptics could make the information less likely to be reliable.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                        X