Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Told the Girlfriend I PE...Regretting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told the Girlfriend I PE...Regretting it?

Just dont want to seem insecure.. Someone extinguish my flames of shame.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Why are you regreting it?

Comment

Don't be ashamed. I don't have the balls to tell my wife I PE. I always have, but since finding this site I really up'd my game. She did question what was going on two nights ago after I gave it to her with a post BM penis, and was the first time I used a cock ring and attributed it to that. She was shocked and said the cock ring was amazing, but then told me to tone it down, and started pushing me back during sex while doing doggy.... so I dont know man. I kinda like keeping it to myself and just acting like im a late bloomer... but im in my thirties lol. I know she will find out though its getting noticeable this last 2 months. So no don't be ashamed about it. Im proud you are more man than me and can admit it. Truth be told though. I'd keep it to myself for the reason that women don't like a man who is insecure. So, unless your in a very secure long term very open relationship with a great woman Id keep it to yourself. But props on being a man.

Comment

Haha we've got an on and off kind of thing going. I didnt tell my current fuckbuddy. But the girl I told, who I've been on and off with over the past year, is also like my good friend to me, so I told her. Funny thing is, I am nearly maxed out on the girl I've been fucking; even when her pussy is very wet and I have already gotten inside her she is painfully tight. But my ex girlfriend/girlfriend has a much larger vagina.

Comment

Was she negative about it? Might be because you are actively trying to blow out her pussy. I know my wife is leary of this, but I told her she's getting a custom built to fit cock( that turned her to my side). She made it very clear that I was more that enough before, and I let her know it was for me to be able to explore her last fronter(cds). Sex has quadrupled since telling her, and she keeps looking and touching it, asking for pics of it flaccid and hard.
          :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Like I said, the fuckbuddys pussy is nearly maxed out. I bottom out at times, and today her pussy was painfully, constrictingly tight, even when she was wet and we had been fucking for an hour. But my ex/friend/girlfriend (complicated situation) has a huge vagina ( probably the female statistical equivalent of an 8x6), so any gains made will just make things better for her. But to answer your question, yes she did seem leary. When I told her I had gotten up to about 7.25, she asked how long I could make it. I told her I could probably get to 8.5. She seemed to think 8 would be pushing it.
            jay1993
            Last edited by jay1993; 12-14-2012, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Let her know she can request you to stop, then you can go into cementing those gains. I can't wait for my wife to say no more. But even then I will keep at it to cement and keep my EQ at 10/10. I will pe till my hands are to old and weak to jelq.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
                Let her know she can request you to stop, then you can go into cementing those gains. I can't wait for my wife to say no more. But even then I will keep at it to cement and keep my EQ at 10/10. I will pe till my hands are to old and weak to jelq.
                When my hands can no longer jelq, thats when I will finally try my hand at clamping(pun intended)

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                  But my ex/friend/girlfriend (complicated situation) has a huge vagina ( probably the female statistical equivalent of an 8x6
                  All I can think of is the movie Predator: "So I'm going down on my girlfriend and I say wow you have a big pussy, wow you have a big pussy. She says, why did you repeat yourself? I didn't, it was the echo."

Or like one guy back on the old PE Forum commented. “I was once with this woman who had a huge vagina. When we had sex it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.” I truly laughed my ass off about this comment.
                  (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                  (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                  Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                  Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I always find the stories interesting of guys that tell their wives/gf about their PE - thanks for sharing. I've been on and off about it for some time about telling my gf but I really don't have the stomach for it. She's ultra cool and laid back but there are just some things that a guys just needs to keep private, you know? That's how I see it anyway.

And for me, I think she has some clue or at least a hint that something is going on but; there was the incident when I accidentally left my Bathmate out on day and had to play it off, and then there's all the comments and remarks she makes about how I seem to have gotten bigger and bigger over the years since we've been having sex (lol). And with her being a nurse, I know she knows the ins and outs of anatomy and men's "growth."

Anyway, I just think guys have a "man cave" for a reason ... leave that stuff in the cave - unless you absolutely think she REALLY wants to join you down there.
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                      I always find the stories interesting of guys that tell their wives/gf about their PE - thanks for sharing. I've been on and off about it for some time about telling my gf but I really don't have the stomach for it. She's ultra cool and laid back but there are just some things that a guys just needs to keep private, you know? That's how I see it anyway.

And for me, I think she has some clue or at least a hint that something is going on but; there was the incident when I accidentally left my Bathmate out on day and had to play it off, and then there's all the comments and remarks she makes about how I seem to have gotten bigger and bigger over the years since we've been having sex (lol). And with her being a nurse, I know she knows the ins and outs of anatomy and men's "growth."

Anyway, I just think guys have a "man cave" for a reason ... leave that stuff in the cave - unless you absolutely think she REALLY wants to join you down there.
                      Any other female, I wouldn't have told. Im past the point of trying to impress her though, and I figured it'd be cool to get her on my team for this one.

Comment

Personally, I don't see a need in telling my woman if I had one. It's my body, I'm going to work on it how I please, be it through PE or exercising. The effort will speak for itself, I have no need to talk about it.

There are just some things I like to keep to myself.
                        Koh
                        Last edited by Koh; 12-14-2012, 08:51 PM. Reason: grammar
                        Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                        Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                        6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

i would keep it to myself too. if there is no need to tell then why tell. weman like men who dont care. actualy if u can tell her and keep that idgaf vibe goin then thatd b cool

Comment

If you're close enough with her, she'll figure it out on her own whether or not you tell her. That being said, my neighbor found out her husband had another wife after twenty years or something so you never know what can be kept secret!
                            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                            CI:1.5 -2.5
                            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by 1993stoner View Post
                              i would keep it to myself too. If there is no need to tell then why tell. Weman like men who dont care. Actualy if u can tell her and keep that idgaf vibe goin then thatd b cool
                              dgaf!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X